Silver Fern Visa 2011 only.

Old Apr 27th 2011, 2:02 am
Just Joined

grape is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Silver Fern Visa 2011 only.

Good day,

Anybody here who applied for a Silver Fern Visa for this year 2011?

I just applied for a NZ Silver Fern Visa today and my payment has been accepted. I would like to ask if how many days before NZ Immigration will email the documents required need to be submitted?

I checked in my online application but I can't locate my account and my status of my silver Fern Visa application... a little worried...

Thanks

Grape

Last edited by grape; Apr 27th 2011 at 2:11 am.
Old Apr 27th 2011, 2:57 am
Forum Regular

living_legend is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Silver Fern Visa 2011

Originally Posted by grape
Good day,

I just applied for a NZ Silver Fern Visa today and my payment has been accepted. I would like to ask if how many days before NZ Immigration will email the documents required need to be submitted?

I checked in my online application but I can't locate my account and my status of my silver Fern Visa application... a little worried...

Thanks

Grape
Congrats! my OH was lucky to nab a place too, not pretty sure when that mail will land in our mail accounts Ohh BTW that same behavior was there in our application as well, once you log in to the account no status shown

Last edited by living_legend; Apr 27th 2011 at 3:01 am.
Old Apr 27th 2011, 3:02 am
Just Joined

shankarp is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello,
I was trying to apply and was not able to get it. I tried 10 mins before and after 10 AM (NZ time). How did you get it?

Thanks,

Good day,

Thanks

Grape
Old Apr 27th 2011, 3:12 am
Just Joined

Hi Shankarp

I managed to pay my SFV Application at around 10:45AM NZ time after several tries. The payment is successful since I got a receipt with number 804 and I verified with my bank this morning.

However, when I opened my online services account with NZIS, I cannot see my my account so I have no idea if my application got accepted. im a little worried because I got no email confirmation from NZIS.

i hope I will get an email from them in the next few days.

Regards,
Grape
Old Apr 27th 2011, 3:43 am
Forum Regular

Hi Shankarp

I managed to pay my SFV Application at around 10:45AM NZ time after several tries. The payment is successful since I got a receipt with number 804 and I verified with my bank this morning.

However, when I opened my online services account with NZIS, I cannot see my my account so I have no idea if my application got accepted. im a little worried because I got no email confirmation from NZIS.

i hope I will get an email from them in the next few days.

Regards,
Grape
Hey is this the number which comes after your application reference number in the payment confirmation screen as in bellow format? Fingers crossed

<application reference number>:804
Old Apr 27th 2011, 4:00 am
Just Joined

Hi Living Legend,

My Receipt Number is 804
Online Application Number are six digit numbers.

That was based on my payment receipt received from NZIS.

But i cannot retreive my SFV application status in my account in NZIS online services..
Old Apr 27th 2011, 4:07 am
Forum Regular

Hi Living Legend,

My Receipt Number is 804
Online Application Number are six digit numbers.

That was based on my payment receipt received from NZIS.

But i cannot retreive my SFV application status in my account in NZIS online services..
Thanks & hope you will receive the mail soon
Old Apr 27th 2011, 4:12 am
Just Joined

noufalshaw is an unknown quantity at this point

Good day,

Thanks

Grape
Hey Grape,

Me too applied for the silver Fern. I do not have an answer for your question though. My payment has been accepted as well and i did receive a receipt but stupid me didnt even take a screenshot or note down the info. Instead i clicked on print and an error popped up saying that the site is unavailable. When I checked the status on my home page under 'Whats Happening', it shows incomplete due to pending payment So, at least you are not alone.

Regards,
Noufalshaw
Old Apr 27th 2011, 5:28 am
Forum Regular

kimoloop is just really nicekimoloop is just really nicekimoloop is just really nicekimoloop is just really nicekimoloop is just really nicekimoloop is just really nicekimoloop is just really nicekimoloop is just really nice

Hi Guys,

i have applied for silver fern 2011 i dont either find anything on the online application.
my payment was accepted and i think i am number 1 .
i applied on 9:57 AM NZtime.
Transaction Time 10:00 a.m.
Ref No SFV:<application reference number>:1

did not received any email yet.
Old Apr 27th 2011, 5:35 am
Just Joined

Thanks Noufalshaw, good luck to us

That's good news kimoloop, keep us posted on your SFV applications

All the best for us!

Grape
Old Apr 27th 2011, 7:16 am
Forum Regular

FriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of light

Hi All,

I am also in the same boat. And same status here, no email received yet. Payment accepted at 10:48 am.
Old Apr 27th 2011, 7:24 am
Forum Regular

kimoloop is just really nicekimoloop is just really nicekimoloop is just really nicekimoloop is just really nicekimoloop is just really nicekimoloop is just really nicekimoloop is just really nicekimoloop is just really nice

Originally Posted by FriendForEver
Hi All,

I am also in the same boat. And same status here, no email received yet. Payment accepted at 10:48 am.
did you saved/printed the receipt? please share your SFV:<application reference number>:XX

best luck for all of you
Old Apr 27th 2011, 7:49 am
Just Joined

karwaljimz is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,

Me & my wife has also applied for SFV . Payment is accepted & we got the receipt also. but haven't got any mail from NZ immigration.

I don't know what is happening there?

When ever you find the any updates regarding SFV then please post that.

I hope everything will be fine.

Thanks,
karwaljimz
Old Apr 27th 2011, 9:10 am
Just Joined

woaita is an unknown quantity at this point

congrats 2 those who hav successfully submitted the application. Im the unlucky one... keep refreshing the website (fr 6am -7am HK time) but only saw "no places available" at all times.
Old Apr 27th 2011, 10:02 am
Just Joined

divinemohit is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down Re: Silver Fern Visa 2011

This is incredible. I kept on trying from the word go for 2 hours non-stop from France.
I assume they dont want French people in their country

It was midnight time in France. Geez

I did got payment screen at 10.20 but gain nothing hapened.
I am an IT guy and everything was fine from computer to internet connection.
Their server was crappy and the whole system was big shit.

What to do ?? My dreams got shattered and my plans got spoiled...
Is NZ immig listening ???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.