Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

ENS Visa (121/856) Current Timescales (Part 2.....)

ENS Visa (121/856) Current Timescales (Part 2.....)

Old Apr 28th 2010, 8:09 am
Forum Regular

Krazy Kazza is an unknown quantity at this point
Default ENS Visa (121/856) Current Timescales (Part 2.....)

Well guys I think I might have just skipped the que lol! PR approved 10 mins ago and I am shaking right now! Champers tonight that's for sure. I can't believe it took 195 days but hey we got there in the end. I would like to thank my new buddies as well as my old ones. Special mention to Ian & Sarah not mention to Adrian - keep smiling the rest of you!
Old Apr 28th 2010, 8:11 am
Forum Regular

Mazzer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ENS Visa (121/856) Current Timescales

Originally Posted by Krazy Kazza
Well guys I think I might have just skipped the que lol! PR approved 10 mins ago and I am shaking right now! Champers tonight that's for sure. I can't believe it took 195 days but hey we got there in the end. I would like to thank my new buddies as well as my old ones. Special mention to Ian & Sarah not mention to Adrian - keep smiling the rest of you!
Thats the best news I heard all Day Kasser...so happy for you. You can now relax and enjoy your new home.
Congrats
Old Apr 28th 2010, 8:15 am
Forum Regular

JR_Smith is an unknown quantity at this point

wow that fantastic!!!
Congrats and big Hug, Buddy.

Get it in ya - well done!
Old Apr 28th 2010, 10:58 am
Forum Regular

hsvkbi is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: ENS Visa (121/856) Current Timescales

Kazza you deserve it.
Let's hope time goes fast for all of us.
Old Apr 28th 2010, 11:13 am
Just Joined

sarahnorman is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah yeah yeah yeah!!!!!!
About bloody time too.
Have been watching quietly and waiting for your time ... best news!!!!
Man it feels so good doesnt it!!!

ENJOY ENJOY ENJOY XXX
Old Apr 28th 2010, 11:24 am
Living the dream!

kar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to all

I handed mine in on Thursday (in person, in Perth), got a letter of acknowledgement on Friday! Been told it will take between 5-7 months!!

In saying that, my friend put theirs in on the 18th March and hand their PR granted on the 14th April!! Immi told them that they would have got it the week before, but there had been a mess up with the medicals!
Old Apr 28th 2010, 1:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

ens856_2010 is an unknown quantity at this point

Big Congrats to you mate :-) People are going to miss you on this forum
Old Apr 28th 2010, 10:43 pm
Forum Regular

dakine has a spectacular aura aboutdakine has a spectacular aura aboutdakine has a spectacular aura about

Congrats Kazza!!!

Now who's next?
Old Apr 28th 2010, 11:07 pm
Just Joined

VTPR is an unknown quantity at this point

Kazza

Thats fantastic news I've been following your posts over the last few weeks and SO pleased its finally come through for you!!

Congratulations!!
Old Apr 28th 2010, 11:16 pm
Forum Regular

vv_rgr_vv is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations!
Old Apr 28th 2010, 11:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

ken1234 is an unknown quantity at this point

congrats kazza ... i told u .. that u wud b the nxt saying dat "i got it" ,.... lol

Have fun
Old Apr 29th 2010, 1:11 am
Forum Regular

Krazy Kazza is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ken1234
congrats kazza ... i told u .. that u wud b the nxt saying dat "i got it" ,.... lol

Have fun
Thank you all for your kind wishes! I will be watching to see whose next lol. I aint going anywhere. You just can't believe the feeling this gives you, it's amazing and I am very pleased I got to share my ups n downs with you all. I just feel the world is my oyster now. The one who is being investigated is next watch this space cos there is only so much you can investigate lol Chin up guys it's gona happen at some point. Cheers!!
Old Apr 29th 2010, 3:36 am
Forum Regular

bornfree is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Guys,

I did a GSM application 176 (non CSL) in July 2009. uploaded my Meds and all documents. Thanks to the priority processing in September it stated that it will be 2012 before they will look into my application. So i switched from 176 to ENS 121. My nomination was approved in Feb 2010. so i had to do a new application and requested for fee free status. I got a letter from them stating that my application and the payment has been received and application is being processed further. this was on 03/03/2010. till today i have not received anything from them! should i expect that everything is Ok or should i call them to ask?
Old Apr 29th 2010, 3:39 am
Forum Regular

adrian22 is an unknown quantity at this point

PHEW!!!!! I was scared for your Kazaa, but i am relieved to hear that all went well FInally, about FXXXXXXG time anways. They made you suffer. I am so so happy now for you. Thats great news and its a great day. Well Done!! I am happy. I wish you a good life in Aus man, my prayers haha. As for me i am going to go back to the galley deck and keep rowing against the waves with the beats of those god damn drums. Row Row......
Old Apr 29th 2010, 3:42 am
Forum Regular

adrian22 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you all for your kind wishes! I will be watching to see whose next lol. I aint going anywhere. You just can't believe the feeling this gives you, it's amazing and I am very pleased I got to share my ups n downs with you all. I just feel the world is my oyster now. The one who is being investigated is next watch this space cos there is only so much you can investigate lol Chin up guys it's gona happen at some point. Cheers!!
It aint going to happen for me Kazaa, I called them today and it was the same Grim message "Still Processing" 6-8 months. Hopefully July he said, "Blistering barnacles in a Thundering Typhoon" was all i could say to myself.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.