Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

RTA - Barsha Area 3 - Directions

RTA - Barsha Area 3 - Directions

Old Mar 23rd 2009, 2:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

AnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of light
Default RTA - Barsha Area 3 - Directions

Can anyone help me out? I need to get to Al Barsha Area 3 heading in to Dubai from Abu Dhabi. Apparently there is an RTA thingy there.
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 2:17 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: RTA - Barsha Area 3 - Directions

Originally Posted by AnotherWorld
Can anyone help me out? I need to get to Al Barsha Area 3 heading in to Dubai from Abu Dhabi. Apparently there is an RTA thingy there.
RTA thingy? do you mean car registration place?
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 2:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

AnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of light

Precisely.
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 2:37 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Precisely.
come off at the slip road for Mall of the Emirates, go down to the lights and do a U turn, come back up on yourself and take the last turning on the right, then second left and you should see it, it's pretty big.
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 2:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
come off at the slip road for Mall of the Emirates, go down to the lights and do a U turn, come back up on yourself and take the last turning on the right, then second left and you should see it, it's pretty big.
Would it at all be possible to send me a placemark on google maps for the mall of emirates exit and the exact location of the rego place....? I will give up 5 minutes of my time for you at any time between now and march 23 2010 if you do.
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 3:17 pm
Concierge

Would it at all be possible to send me a placemark on google maps for the mall of emirates exit and the exact location of the rego place....? I will give up 5 minutes of my time for you at any time between now and march 23 2010 if you do.
I don't know how to do google maps
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 3:19 pm
Concierge

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=510405

map on here
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 3:20 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

2 minutes to learn mapping, I'm impressed!
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 5:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to behold

Probably just as easy if not easier to pass Mall of the Emirates, and take a Sharp right at Dubai Garden Centre then just go straight ahead until you hit the entrance to the testing centre!
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 6:02 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jim Smith
Probably just as easy if not easier to pass Mall of the Emirates, and take a Sharp right at Dubai Garden Centre then just go straight ahead until you hit the entrance to the testing centre!
But try to brake before contact...they take a dim view on breaking windows.
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 6:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jim Smith
And is that for Al Barsha or is that for the one on the map which appears to be a different location?