Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Anyone used Air Transat cargo?

Anyone used Air Transat cargo?

Old Mar 25th 2012, 5:43 pm
Forum Regular

richardm123 has much to be proud ofrichardm123 has much to be proud ofrichardm123 has much to be proud ofrichardm123 has much to be proud ofrichardm123 has much to be proud ofrichardm123 has much to be proud ofrichardm123 has much to be proud ofrichardm123 has much to be proud ofrichardm123 has much to be proud ofrichardm123 has much to be proud ofrichardm123 has much to be proud of
Default Anyone used Air Transat cargo?

Hi there,

So the real planning begin now my wife has her UK visa. We are heading back to the UK via Air Transat via Toronto in early June. We have some valuable items (Telescope and a Synthesizer) that I'm hoping to send cargo.

Anyone got any experiences sending stuff this way. I think we have to pick up the goods at Gatwick. I was wondering about Insurance and Custom paperwork.

Cheers,
Richard
Old Mar 25th 2012, 6:44 pm

Aviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone used Air Transat cargo?

You might want to pose this question in the moving back to the UK forum.
Old Mar 25th 2012, 8:14 pm
Forum Regular

richardm123 has much to be proud ofrichardm123 has much to be proud ofrichardm123 has much to be proud ofrichardm123 has much to be proud ofrichardm123 has much to be proud ofrichardm123 has much to be proud ofrichardm123 has much to be proud ofrichardm123 has much to be proud ofrichardm123 has much to be proud ofrichardm123 has much to be proud ofrichardm123 has much to be proud of

Apologies, I will re-post.
Old Mar 25th 2012, 8:16 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by richardm123
Hi there,

So the real planning begin now my wife has her UK visa. We are heading back to the UK via Air Transat via Toronto in early June. We have some valuable items (Telescope and a Synthesizer) that I'm hoping to send cargo.

Anyone got any experiences sending stuff this way. I think we have to pick up the goods at Gatwick. I was wondering about Insurance and Custom paperwork.

Cheers,
Richard
We used cargo to bring stuff over to Canada, they were fantastic, can't recommend it enough. They give you the paperwork, you fill in the sizes of your boxes, and they give you a price based on the weight of the items. It's all very easy. I think we paid $50 to collect it at Toronto airport, it was ready about 2 hours after our flight. No drama at all, good luck..