ENS Visa (121/856) Current Timescales

Old Apr 7th 2009, 9:04 pm
Forum Regular

clairey b will become famous soon enoughclairey b will become famous soon enough
Default ENS Visa (121/856) Current Timescales

Hi everyone

I was just wondering if anyone has any rough idea of current timescales for the ENS visa.

My future employer is just going through all my paperwork, then putting in the nomination, after which i understand they then submit all my paperwork. We have already done our meds and police checks.

If anyone has any ideas i would be very grateful, so we have a bit of an idea for arranging things this end!

Many thanks

Claire
Old Apr 20th 2009, 10:05 am
Just Joined

Lost in Oz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ENS Visa (121/856) Current Timescales

I'd like the answer to this as well as my 856 application is about to go in with the employer nomination in the same envelope.

Thanks
Old Apr 20th 2009, 10:48 am
Forum Regular

upyerfud is a name known to allupyerfud is a name known to allupyerfud is a name known to allupyerfud is a name known to allupyerfud is a name known to allupyerfud is a name known to allupyerfud is a name known to allupyerfud is a name known to allupyerfud is a name known to allupyerfud is a name known to allupyerfud is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Lost in Oz
I'd like the answer to this as well as my 856 application is about to go in with the employer nomination in the same envelope.

Thanks
Depends if ALL the paperwork is submitted together ( employer nomination and employee ), is correct and medicals and police checks included. If its all OK then 1 day is possible, mine took 2 days in Feb, through Melbourne I believe.
Old Apr 21st 2009, 3:43 pm
Forum Regular

chrisdnurse has a brilliant futurechrisdnurse has a brilliant futurechrisdnurse has a brilliant futurechrisdnurse has a brilliant futurechrisdnurse has a brilliant futurechrisdnurse has a brilliant future

Hey all, my employer submitted nomination in Sept 08, was approved in Nov 08. I had sooooo many hold-ups but have just posted my application today! Hope it wont take too long now....
Old May 1st 2009, 4:54 am
Just Joined

I lodged mine this morning with both employer nomination and my application in the same envelope in Perth and was told 6 months.

Now playing the waiting game........
Old May 1st 2009, 6:49 am
Forum Regular

concretebob is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi I am new to this site though I would mention my friend lodged his 856 last friday 24th April and was granted wed 29th April in Melbourne.
Old May 1st 2009, 9:05 am
Forum Regular

chrisdnurse has a brilliant futurechrisdnurse has a brilliant futurechrisdnurse has a brilliant futurechrisdnurse has a brilliant futurechrisdnurse has a brilliant futurechrisdnurse has a brilliant future

WOW!! Thats really encouraging! Id love to keep this thread going so we can keep each other updated. There doesnt seem to be many people on here going for this visa.

Does anyone know what happens after application is recieved by DIAC..? Do they send out a confirmation letter/email..? I have agreed to them contacting me via e-mail but sent paper application.

My employer nomination approval expires very soon so I really hope I hear something soon!!
Old May 1st 2009, 9:06 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Lost in Oz
I lodged mine this morning with both employer nomination and my application in the same envelope in Perth and was told 6 months.

Now playing the waiting game........
Lost in Oz...Can I ask...who said 6months..? (worried)!!
Old May 1st 2009, 10:48 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by chrisdnurse
Lost in Oz...Can I ask...who said 6months..? (worried)!!
The person I spoke to when I dropped the application off. But he did say that he is required by law to say 6 months and implied that if all documents are complete, it can be quicker.
Old May 1st 2009, 10:49 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by chrisdnurse
WOW!! Thats really encouraging! Id love to keep this thread going so we can keep each other updated. There doesnt seem to be many people on here going for this visa.

Does anyone know what happens after application is recieved by DIAC..? Do they send out a confirmation letter/email..? I have agreed to them contacting me via e-mail but sent paper application.

My employer nomination approval expires very soon so I really hope I hear something soon!!
I think the 6 month time limit is only to get the application into them, so you should be fine.
Old May 1st 2009, 12:08 pm
Forum Regular

dpande is a name known to alldpande is a name known to alldpande is a name known to alldpande is a name known to alldpande is a name known to alldpande is a name known to alldpande is a name known to alldpande is a name known to alldpande is a name known to alldpande is a name known to alldpande is a name known to all

I submitted my 856 application with the employer nomination in the same envelope, posted 21st April to Melbourne. They took my money yesterday and that's all so far................still waiting.
Old May 1st 2009, 7:49 pm
Forum Regular

Thnks for that... hope we all hear something soon!!
Keep us updated of all your progress!
Old May 6th 2009, 9:47 am
Forum Regular

I still havent heard anything....no money taken...Ive got two days until my employer nomination expires...Im so scared that my application has been lost or something.

I sent it off on royal mail international signed for because the lady in the post office assured me it would be in Aus in 7 days. It was only after I sent it that I saw all the bad reports on here about royal mail... I emailed Aus Post but they sent back saying they cannot trace items unless royal mail contact them. So contacted royal mail who said they cannot do anything until 25 working days after its posted.

I know Im really stupid for using royal mail..I actually went to the post office to use the parcel force courier but the girl was like- why pay 50 pounds when royal mail will get it there in 7 days....

Does anyone know if DIAC open applications and take money immediatley...or is there a chance my application could be there and just waiting...?

Really worried
Old May 6th 2009, 9:52 am
Just Joined

They don't take the money straight away usually, but will stamp it on arrival so they know when it arrived. They open them and take the money in the order that they were received.

Hopefully it all works out well for you.
Old May 6th 2009, 12:22 pm
Forum Regular

dpande is a name known to alldpande is a name known to alldpande is a name known to alldpande is a name known to alldpande is a name known to alldpande is a name known to alldpande is a name known to alldpande is a name known to alldpande is a name known to alldpande is a name known to alldpande is a name known to all

My application for some reason was returned to Perth from Melbourne, official date of lodgement was 28th and money taken on 30th April

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.