Case Officer Allocated!!

Old Sep 4th 2009, 9:11 pm
Just Joined

Henryjohn is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Case Officer Allocated!!

Hi All,

Just got an email from my case officer today.....

Gosh, getting a bit nervous now My case officer has informed me that she has passed my medical to their Medical Assessor for comment.

Any idea how long it will take for her to get back to me?

Thanks

Last edited by Henryjohn; Sep 4th 2009 at 9:25 pm.
Old Sep 4th 2009, 9:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Psychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Case Officer Allocated!!

Originally Posted by Henryjohn
Hi All,

Just got an email from my case officer today.....

Gosh, getting a bit nervous now
Well done Henryjohn

You must be so excited

Have you been waiting long for him? Do they sound nice?

good luck and hope you get a speedy decision now
Old Sep 4th 2009, 9:34 pm
Just Joined

Thanks a lot Indeed, i am getting quite excited but at the same time nervous!

My case worker, she is quite nice i think (i hope as well). Actually she only sent me an email today saying she is my case officer and will let me know as soon as she hears back from their Medical Assessor.

But she didn't tell me when and how long it will take though

Really hope things will go smoothly

Originally Posted by Psychopandy
Well done Henryjohn

You must be so excited

Have you been waiting long for him? Do they sound nice?

good luck and hope you get a speedy decision now

Last edited by Henryjohn; Sep 4th 2009 at 9:36 pm.
Old Sep 4th 2009, 9:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Psychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to behold

Thanks a lot

My case worker, she is quite nice i think (i hope as well). Actually she only sent me an email today saying she is my case officer and will let me know as soon as she hears back from their Medical Assessor.

But she didn't tell me when and how long it will take though

Really hope things will go smoothly
Ah yes, the 'dreaded mediacl assessor' I've heard about them.
Havent quite got that far yet. Still waiting to hear from our C/O. apparently we will have one! - just keeping herself secret for now
ITA went in last friday (a whole week ago) and still nothing - the suspense is killing me.
I think this site is the only thing keeping me sane at the mo. you can tell i have no life - typing this at 10.40 on a friday night - what ever happened to my life???? if you find it - send it back this way

I hope the MA doesnt find anything horrible, keep us updated.
Old Sep 5th 2009, 3:01 pm
Just Joined

cheryl mac has a spectacular aura aboutcheryl mac has a spectacular aura aboutcheryl mac has a spectacular aura about

Hi

We got our case officer 2 days ago, took about 3 months to be assigned one! She seems really nice, just gotta send in couple of docs and another med test so fingers crossed, decision soon!

How r u guys gettin on?
Old Sep 5th 2009, 8:32 pm
Just Joined

In my case, tt took more than 3 months to assign a CO. She has not yet asked me any additional documents but hope what I have sent is enough.

Have you got a job offer in NZ? Can i ask what kinds of documents did she ask you? She only said she passed my medical report to Medical Assessor, nothing else.

Originally Posted by cheryl mac
Hi

We got our case officer 2 days ago, took about 3 months to be assigned one! She seems really nice, just gotta send in couple of docs and another med test so fingers crossed, decision soon!

How r u guys gettin on?
Old Sep 6th 2009, 7:57 am
Just Joined

cheryl mac has a spectacular aura aboutcheryl mac has a spectacular aura aboutcheryl mac has a spectacular aura about

She asked for recent relationship evidence that we are still living together, so couple of utility bills should do it. Also one of the work refs we sent wasn't certified copy (oops) so got to send a certified copy.

Also hubby needs repeat liver function test as his AST levels were just under the top limit detox time!

No dont have any job offers, tried but have found difficult without being there. He's an electrician and has been told he will have a job as soon as he gets there but due to the economy no-one is willing to formally offer! I am a Micro scientist and same applies really... need to be there for interviews etc.

We are thinking we will get work to res rather than perm res because of this?

How about you?
Old Sep 6th 2009, 11:32 am
Just Joined

Cheryl, how long did your CO came back to you with all those requirements? You did say 2 days...but 2 days seemed pretty quick for me.

I was found to be Hepatitis B surface antigen positive . Have submitted some sorts of reports but let's see when the MA says

I don't have a job offer in NZ as well, but hope to get perm res straight away. I wish I am a system analyst.

Since both you and your hubby can easily find a job in NZ when you get there, you might get bigger chance to get perm res. I think one of the criteria CO decide to give you perm res is based on whether you can get a job easily in NZ. So…be positive..
Old Sep 6th 2009, 2:35 pm
Just Joined

Hi Henry - well I emailed NZ immigration asking for an update as to when we may get our C/O, a guy emailed back the next ay saying 'good news, you have a case officer now and they will be in contact if they need anything else from you'.

Next day she emailed us with the requests. So if you have a C/O and not heard from them I'd think that was good news that you have submitted everything you need!

Oh I do hope we get perm res, could do without the stress of having a limited time period to get into a job etc! Fingers crossed they see we should have no problem then .

So Hep B? Thats not serious is it? Not sure whats causing the hubbys high liver readings but I have my suspicions it could be junk food and alcohol so he is on strict detox for a week before his bloods are taken for the repeat!

Good luck with the MA - sure it will go just fine, do keep me updated, its good speaking to someone going thru the same process!
Old Sep 9th 2009, 7:14 am
Just Joined

Fingers crossed

I looked at some of the threads here and it seemed it could take up to 3 weeks before the MA gets back to us. This is a long time

Can i ask if my CO is require some additional document, will she ask me straight away or she will wait until the MA result and get back to me together?

I hope she will get back to me first even though we are still awaiting for the MA.

Anyone shed some light on this please

Ta
Old Sep 9th 2009, 7:32 pm
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light

Fingers crossed

I looked at some of the threads here and it seemed it could take up to 3 weeks before the MA gets back to us. This is a long time

Can i ask if my CO is require some additional document, will she ask me straight away or she will wait until the MA result and get back to me together?

I hope she will get back to me first even though we are still awaiting for the MA.

Anyone shed some light on this please

Ta
Hi henryjohn,

we had an e-mail to say we had been referredtothe ma and on the same e-mail she asked for further dicumentation and gave us a month to get it all and get it to her so maybe you are in luck and she is happy with what you have sent in if not others may tekll you if they have been asked after or at the same time. Good luck, we wre told 3 week waiting and that will be on the 16th sept, not that I am counting, lol. I have never been so nervous, cannot sleep its driving me mad as I am so scared of what the ma is going to come back with (ask and want)!!!

Never mind, will soon find out and hope its good news.

Tina. x
Old Sep 9th 2009, 7:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by willand tina_h
Hi henryjohn,

we had an e-mail to say we had been referredtothe ma and on the same e-mail she asked for further dicumentation and gave us a month to get it all and get it to her so maybe you are in luck and she is happy with what you have sent in if not others may tekll you if they have been asked after or at the same time. Good luck, we wre told 3 week waiting and that will be on the 16th sept, not that I am counting, lol. I have never been so nervous, cannot sleep its driving me mad as I am so scared of what the ma is going to come back with (ask and want)!!!

Never mind, will soon find out and hope its good news.

Tina. x
Hello all

glad things are going well with everyone. We submitted our ITA nearly 2 weeks ago and havent heard anything yet. I dont know if this is good or bad. Gonna give em till Friday whenit will be 2 weeks and then OH is gonna give em a poke to make sure they havent fallen asleep.
It certainly seems that there is no hard and fast rule as to how long any of this can take, under what circumstances or reasons.
I am going quite mad.
Hope things are going well with the MA stuff tina, i trust you have nearly got everything together for when your CO gets back from her jollys.
Old Sep 10th 2009, 5:56 pm
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Psychopandy
Hello all

glad things are going well with everyone. We submitted our ITA nearly 2 weeks ago and havent heard anything yet. I dont know if this is good or bad. Gonna give em till Friday whenit will be 2 weeks and then OH is gonna give em a poke to make sure they havent fallen asleep.
It certainly seems that there is no hard and fast rule as to how long any of this can take, under what circumstances or reasons.
I am going quite mad.
Hope things are going well with the MA stuff tina, i trust you have nearly got everything together for when your CO gets back from her jollys.
yeah all ready apart from my new police check, got lost in the post, typical eh?? Rang them and they found it, wont get it now though till 21 st they say which is my birthday, so that would be nice as she needs it by the 26th!!!
Tina. x
Old Sep 10th 2009, 7:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by willand tina_h
yeah all ready apart from my new police check, got lost in the post, typical eh?? Rang them and they found it, wont get it now though till 21 st they say which is my birthday, so that would be nice as she needs it by the 26th!!!
Tina. x
So - half way to 70 then eh

Never mind im in front of you on that one

Glad all is going well, we still havent heard from ours. i cant bear it.
Old Sep 10th 2009, 7:39 pm
We're HERE!!!

Kija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck everyone!!! I hope it goes well for you all

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.