Whitetail bites

Old Oct 28th 2006, 2:09 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Whitetail bites

How long do the effects last for ?

I heard they can last a long time....someone mentioned months

Was bitten by one late last summer, and I was bitten by something last night on my leg, and it bloody hurts, and my leg is swollen
Old Oct 28th 2006, 2:10 pm
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whitetail bites

what the hell are whitetails ???
Old Oct 28th 2006, 2:13 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by stuckinblighty
what the hell are whitetails ???
Spiders..

When I was bitten last year, my leg swelled right up, I has a massive blister after 2 days, and had to have antibiotics.

Don't know what bit me last night...but it's swollen and sore again
Old Oct 28th 2006, 2:16 pm
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CasG
Spiders..

When I was bitten last year, my leg swelled right up, I has a massive blister after 2 days, and had to have antibiotics.

Don't know what bit me last night...but it's swollen and sore again
ouch ... sorry i cant offer much advice.The most dangerous animal around here are daddy long legs,i like to pull the legs off them
Old Oct 28th 2006, 2:19 pm
Account Closed

ouch ... sorry i cant offer much advice.The most dangerous animal around here are daddy long legs,i like to pull the legs off them
thats cruel !! :scared:
Old Oct 28th 2006, 2:23 pm
pink 'n' bouncy

its the small 'popping' sensation just as the legs rip away from the body,delightful.i like to squeeze spots aswell.The feeling you get when the puss squirts out is something else
Old Oct 28th 2006, 2:26 pm
Account Closed

its the small 'popping' sensation just as the legs rip away from the body,delightful.i like to squeeze spots aswell.The feeling you get when the puss squirts out is something else
you are weird....do you have a PD too?
Old Oct 28th 2006, 2:29 pm
pink 'n' bouncy

you are weird....do you have a PD too?
PD?lost me again i'm afraid cas Sorry to hijack your thread
Old Oct 28th 2006, 2:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

wintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to allwintersgills is a name known to all

White tail spiders leave a nasty sting and rot the flesh Iwas working on a job last week that came from makaye to here in brizzy and had wot i was told a funnelweb spider on me leg it never bit me we dont get them here in brizzy so i wasnt aware i think i would of been sick with that one get well soon
Old Oct 28th 2006, 2:33 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by wintersgills
White tail spiders leave a nasty sting and rot the flesh Iwas working on a job last week that came from makaye to here in brizzy and had wot i was told a funnelweb spider on me leg it never bit me we dont get them here in brizzy so i wasnt aware i think i would of been sick with that one get well soon
Yes...it bloody hurt last year....and this bite feels like it is going the same way....so I've either been VERY unlucky, and have had another whitetail bite....or the effects are still with me...like someone mentioned can happen....but for nearly a year ??
Old Oct 28th 2006, 8:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

john_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Cas, hope its not too painful, think you might be best to get it looked at by someone before it goes any worse!
Old Oct 28th 2006, 10:00 pm
Wol
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond repute

Results of one study into confirmed Wtail bites:

* A quarter of the bites were to the hands and feet.
* Almost half the bites were on the arm or leg.
* 27 per cent of the people were bitten on the trunk.
* 6 per cent of the people were bitten on the head or face.
* Pain or discomfort was felt by all bite victims.
* Pain was severe (worse than a bee sting) in 27 per cent of bite victims.
* The bites also caused redness and itchiness.
* Most people suffered symptoms for up to 24 hours.
* Almost half the people in the study had a persistent painful or irritating red lesion.

The bites to the 130 people in the study were not characterised by necrotic ulcers or confirmed infections.

'We hope this study will begin to dispel some of the myths surrounding white-tail spiders and their bite,' Dr Isbister said.
Old Oct 29th 2006, 12:39 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by john_w
Hi Cas, hope its not too painful, think you might be best to get it looked at by someone before it goes any worse!
Hi....I will do, the thing with these bites is thast they take a few hours to come up ... I will go to my docs tomorrow morning, as I'm pretty sure now it's another whitetail....exactly the same as last year.

And it is ! don't suppose you...
Old Oct 29th 2006, 12:57 am
Breast Inspector

zx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond repute

How long do the effects last for ?

I heard they can last a long time....someone mentioned months

Was bitten by one late last summer, and I was bitten by something last night on my leg, and it bloody hurts, and my leg is swollen

It's only a love bite ya horn bag....

ZX....
Old Oct 29th 2006, 1:00 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by zx10r_aus
It's only a love bite ya horn bag....

ZX....
A spider has fallen for me ?? ......bloody bastard

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.