You say, I say !!

Old Dec 25th 2016, 3:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Justcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond repute
Default You say, I say !!

I'm just gonna leave this here
$1.99
Attached Thumbnails You say, I say !!-img_20161222_161648.jpg  
Old Jan 11th 2017, 8:50 pm
Dichotomus tinker

not2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: You say, I say !!

to continue on the theme of 'you , I say'

up here in the deep cold northern winter of Canada just outside Toronto, that just before Christmas strawberries were $5.99/Ib. Of course the strawberries come from someplace in California or south America & at that price we weren't going anywhere near them.

At the same time, Raspberries & blueberries could be had for $1.99/lb

Just today some 2 weeks into the new year I found strawberries at $1.99/lb & its the dead of winter still

On top of this the past week the temperatures were in the minus 15 to minus 20C

I think its time for us to come back to live in NZ...'I say, I say, I say'