Xfactor....

Old Nov 15th 2009, 1:16 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Xfactor....

I'm thinking whatishisname the guy with the hair may be the one to go tonight. I think the teen girls will keep Jedward and the young blonde guy (Lloyd). IMO best singer throughout the series is Joe.
Old Nov 15th 2009, 4:03 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Perry Groves
I thought Louis bent the rules last night, I mean Vanilla Ice, how exactly is he Queen

Lets see what the results bring tonight

Dewb
Old Nov 15th 2009, 4:05 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
I'm thinking whatishisname the guy with the hair may be the one to go tonight. I think the teen girls will keep Jedward and the young blonde guy (Lloyd). IMO best singer throughout the series is Joe.
Yeah Joe has a really fantastic voice, but keep swinging between Danyl and Olly to win

Dewb
Old Nov 15th 2009, 5:05 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dewb09
Yeah Joe has a really fantastic voice, but keep swinging between Danyl and Olly to win

Dewb

I agree about Olly...not so sure about Danyl though. Maybe the bad publicity has harmed him...Cheryl isn't about to let that die down...I noticed she mentioned his arrogance last night. She said something like it was nice to see that he wasn't as arrogant.
Old Nov 15th 2009, 8:03 pm
Scorchy legs

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
I agree about Olly...not so sure about Danyl though. Maybe the bad publicity has harmed him...Cheryl isn't about to let that die down...I noticed she mentioned his arrogance last night. She said something like it was nice to see that he wasn't as arrogant.
Yeah, he has a tough job to turn around public opinion, I feel he was just very confident (with the talent to back it up) and now he cant do right.

OMG Chezza so has it in for him, despite his efforts to look like her husband

Dewb
Old Nov 15th 2009, 8:05 pm
Scorchy legs

And another talent bites the dust

Anyone for I'm a celeb get me out of here
Dewb
Old Nov 15th 2009, 8:41 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

And another talent bites the dust

Anyone for I'm a celeb get me out of here
Dewb
x factor......aaarrrgggghhhhh!!!

I'm a Celeb ....... (at the moment!!)
B x
Old Nov 15th 2009, 10:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Perry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond repute

Another joke result, Lloyd got lucky.
Old Nov 16th 2009, 1:45 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Yeah, he has a tough job to turn around public opinion, I feel he was just very confident (with the talent to back it up) and now he cant do right.

OMG Chezza so has it in for him, despite his efforts to look like her husband

Dewb
Yeah I thought he was going for the lookalikey look too.

Originally Posted by Perry Groves
Another joke result, Lloyd got lucky.
Not lucky...just eye candy for the young girls with raging hormones.
Old Nov 16th 2009, 4:29 am
Live from CHCH...

Matewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond repute

Is it me or their group song with Queen was great??

Stacey, Joe & Olly were my favs on this song...
Old Nov 16th 2009, 4:34 am
Live from CHCH...

Matewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond repute

Oh and I like the charity song too...

I lke that it brings back the acts that got out already...
Old Nov 16th 2009, 4:43 am
Live from CHCH...

And then I watch the video of them recording their charity song...

Danyl's talking all the way... he's SOOOOO cute....

Then you see Jedward recording/rehearsing... lol WHAT A JOKE!!
Old Nov 16th 2009, 4:47 am
Live from CHCH...

Deadlock AGAIN????

You know guys, I like the Minogue!! She doesn't talk non sense...

I feel sorry for Jamie, but it's pay back time from last week Mr Cowell (or is it Coward??)
Old Nov 16th 2009, 6:20 am
Scorchy legs

Originally Posted by Matewx
Is it me or their group song with Queen was great??

Stacey, Joe & Olly were my favs on this song...
Yes was good shows who the better singers were as they had the most parts to sing interesting thing 1 & thing 2 only had two words & that was mostly the choir

Dewb
Old Nov 16th 2009, 6:21 am
Scorchy legs

Originally Posted by Matewx
Deadlock AGAIN????

You know guys, I like the Minogue!! She doesn't talk non sense...

I feel sorry for Jamie, but it's pay back time from last week Mr Cowell (or is it Coward??)
Louis put her in the position as he has never liked Jamie so was always going to vote Lloyd. Liking the Minogue too

Dewb

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.