Top Gear

Old Oct 2nd 2009, 7:25 am

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Top Gear

oh I am glad BE is here for me to browse though while my husband watches Top Gear...
Old Oct 2nd 2009, 8:46 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Top Gear

It is starting to grow on me. Probably because there's not much else to watch on TV...
Old Oct 2nd 2009, 8:52 am

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Persephone
It is starting to grow on me. Probably because there's not much else to watch on TV...
Nope I dont watch it there is good tv on tonight, Gavin and Stacy, that Mitchell and webb look, two pints of lager and a pkt of crisps and then Pulling , thats btw if you have sky!

I usually like Jonathon Ross but didn't think much of the guests tonight !
Old Oct 2nd 2009, 8:56 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Watched Gavin and Stacey and about to watch another episode on One
Never watched it in the UK as I was usually out
Old Oct 9th 2009, 12:16 am
BE Forum Addict

irnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond repute

Longer you spend here the more you appreciate the BBC

And Top Gear is just good entertaining telly
Old Oct 9th 2009, 6:30 am
Forum Regular

Tranmere Rover has a reputation beyond reputeTranmere Rover has a reputation beyond reputeTranmere Rover has a reputation beyond reputeTranmere Rover has a reputation beyond reputeTranmere Rover has a reputation beyond reputeTranmere Rover has a reputation beyond reputeTranmere Rover has a reputation beyond reputeTranmere Rover has a reputation beyond reputeTranmere Rover has a reputation beyond reputeTranmere Rover has a reputation beyond reputeTranmere Rover has a reputation beyond repute

Watched Gavin and Stacey and about to watch another episode on One
Never watched it in the UK as I was usually out
We only just got into this and it's the funniest show I've seen since "Phoenix Nights". That Smithy character cracks me up and Stacey's fat mate is hilarious! Loved it last week when the male stripper at Stacey's hen night took his shreddies off, covered his manhood in whipped cream and in the later scene, the fat bird had cream smeared around her lips....top stuff!
Old Oct 9th 2009, 6:49 am
Queen of the Underworld

Tranmere Rover

We only just got into this and it's the funniest show I've seen since "Phoenix Nights". That Smithy character cracks me up and Stacey's fat mate is hilarious! Loved it last week when the male stripper at Stacey's hen night took his shreddies off, covered his manhood in whipped cream and in the later scene, the fat bird had cream smeared around her lips....top stuff!
Yes that bit had me in hysterics
Am I right in thinking that Nessa/the fat mate co-wrote it?
Old Oct 9th 2009, 7:55 am
Forum Regular

Tranmere Rover has a reputation beyond reputeTranmere Rover has a reputation beyond reputeTranmere Rover has a reputation beyond reputeTranmere Rover has a reputation beyond reputeTranmere Rover has a reputation beyond reputeTranmere Rover has a reputation beyond reputeTranmere Rover has a reputation beyond reputeTranmere Rover has a reputation beyond reputeTranmere Rover has a reputation beyond reputeTranmere Rover has a reputation beyond reputeTranmere Rover has a reputation beyond repute

Yes that bit had me in hysterics
Am I right in thinking that Nessa/the fat mate co-wrote it?
Yep - it was her (Ruth Jones I think she's called) and James Corden who plays Smithy what wrote it.