Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

They don't like any criticism do they?

They don't like any criticism do they?

Old Oct 19th 2017, 4:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Clappy has a reputation beyond reputeClappy has a reputation beyond reputeClappy has a reputation beyond reputeClappy has a reputation beyond reputeClappy has a reputation beyond reputeClappy has a reputation beyond reputeClappy has a reputation beyond reputeClappy has a reputation beyond reputeClappy has a reputation beyond reputeClappy has a reputation beyond reputeClappy has a reputation beyond repute
Default They don't like any criticism do they?

Taika Waititi labelled 'treasonous' for saying he isn't proud of New Zealand
https://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainmen...of-new-zealand

Just who is this Taika Waititi person anyway and why isn't he shouting about how fantastic the country is like the rest of us have to?

One day the people here might begin to accept that improvement is a good thing that it is worthwhile pursuing. I won't hold my breath though.
Old Oct 19th 2017, 6:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Justcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: They don't like any criticism do they?

The kiwi Alex Jones who believes his own hype

https://youtu.be/ntWieh7YIgY
Old Oct 19th 2017, 11:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: They don't like any criticism do they?

God help us, apparently he's some kind of a comedian but not at all funny. His performance at NZVMAs a couple of years back would have to rank among the worst pieces of TV I have ever seen in my life but he may just have gone up in my estimation for speaking out against his fellow countrymen and daring to say such 'treasonous' things.