Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Is there a right or a wrong way to stir a drink

Is there a right or a wrong way to stir a drink

Old Nov 22nd 2016, 7:34 am
BE Enthusiast

SSky has a reputation beyond reputeSSky has a reputation beyond reputeSSky has a reputation beyond reputeSSky has a reputation beyond reputeSSky has a reputation beyond reputeSSky has a reputation beyond reputeSSky has a reputation beyond reputeSSky has a reputation beyond reputeSSky has a reputation beyond reputeSSky has a reputation beyond reputeSSky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is there a right or a wrong way to stir a drink

So I often have folk comment on how funny I write my number "9" s ... I start from the bottom and go up. Again, feels normal to me ... how do you lot do your nines??
Old Nov 22nd 2016, 11:38 pm
Forum Regular

Reylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to all

Originally Posted by escapedtonz
It's funny. I've been thinking about it while on nights and I've remembered I've done it since being a cable jointer apprentice after leaving school in the late 1980's. Must have been how I was shown to make tradesman's tea
Now, that made me think too. I have been married to a Carpenter for over 30 years and have made ENDLESS mugs of tea for tradesmen so maybe that's where it came from?????
Old Nov 22nd 2016, 11:44 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by SSky
So I often have folk comment on how funny I write my number "9" s ... I start from the bottom and go up. Again, feels normal to me ... how do you lot do your nines??
Not like you I started at the bottom , it would end up backward I think.

But I write my "F"s in a backward kind of way. I think that goes back to the ancient cursive lessons when I was 7.