Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Soo....anyone need the services of a digger driver?

Soo....anyone need the services of a digger driver?

Old Sep 19th 2017, 5:42 am

Catchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond repute
Default Soo....anyone need the services of a digger driver?

Just been up north and well, had to leave in a hurry. My mate Rangi found a old Kauri log, asked me to dig it up and I thought we struck oil!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully I can find a petrol station open!

Anyways, if you have a very rural place and need the services of a digger driver, preferably for a few months and don't have to tell anyone I'm there.

Anywhere remote is good, Chatham Islands or Palmerston North.

Some Auckland petrol stations run out of fuel after burst pipe - BBC News

Most Kiwi thing to happen this year!
Old Sep 19th 2017, 7:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Clappy has a reputation beyond reputeClappy has a reputation beyond reputeClappy has a reputation beyond reputeClappy has a reputation beyond reputeClappy has a reputation beyond reputeClappy has a reputation beyond reputeClappy has a reputation beyond reputeClappy has a reputation beyond reputeClappy has a reputation beyond reputeClappy has a reputation beyond reputeClappy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Soo....anyone need the services of a digger driver?

Originally Posted by Catchafire
She'll be right
Old Sep 19th 2017, 7:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute

Just amazing isn't it, how vulnerable we all are to the smallest little blip. The country grinds to a halt and falls to its knees because of some some dumbo who was doing a bit of digging around in the undergwoth.

The panic became very real for me today when I realised I was running on petrol fumes empty and nearest petrol station was coned off.
Old Sep 19th 2017, 9:24 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Soo....anyone need the services of a digger driver?

Originally Posted by Catchafire
Just been up north and well, had to leave in a hurry. My mate Rangi found a old Kauri log, asked me to dig it up and I thought we struck oil!!!!!!!!!! Most Kiwi thing to happen this year!
It's not Mike Nolan is it?

Luckily we learned from that incident a few years ago where one high voltage switch took half of Aucklands grid because there wasn't any redundancy. I actually welcome the governments new approach to easing Auckland congestion and getting the city on their bikes and busses. Finally a National government policy that is delivering for New Zealand.

Time to raid the lawnmower petrol can hoping for enough to get to an election box?

Last edited by Charismatic; Sep 19th 2017 at 9:31 am.
Old Sep 20th 2017, 9:48 am
BE Enthusiast

bearskin has a reputation beyond reputebearskin has a reputation beyond reputebearskin has a reputation beyond reputebearskin has a reputation beyond reputebearskin has a reputation beyond reputebearskin has a reputation beyond reputebearskin has a reputation beyond reputebearskin has a reputation beyond reputebearskin has a reputation beyond reputebearskin has a reputation beyond reputebearskin has a reputation beyond repute

Should be going over to Oz in the next two weeks, so hoping it's all sorted by then.