Rudeness

Old Jul 6th 2008, 11:41 pm
Happy in Wellington

RobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond repute
Default Rudeness

I was sitting in the busy car park yesterday at the pet shop/vets watching a car coming out of a space. Just as I was about to pull into it another car zoomed around the corner, passed me and took the space!!

Fortunately another car backed out of a space then and I got that one, so I got out and went up to the guy and asked what he was playing at. He said he thought I was waiting for that other space.

So I was sitting near an empty space waiting for another to appear? Muppet!

Some people are so rude!! :curse:
Old Jul 6th 2008, 11:58 pm

Avid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rudeness

If you showed him your Maori tattoo and mumbled 'Black Power' I'm sure he'd have given you the space.

(or wet his pants)
Old Jul 7th 2008, 12:03 am
Forum Regular

Catkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud ofCatkin09 has much to be proud of

Hi Rob

I know what you mean about some people being so rude, although I haven't come across it here yet, there was plenty of it in the UK.

I got a bit of trolley rage in the local Morrisons supermarket one day. There I am in the checkout queue, this bloke walks in front of me with no trolley and waits for his wife to catch up with him so they could get served:curse:

I asked what he thought he was doing and he told me to butt out!! Luckily the girl on the checkout saw what had happened and refused to serve him till he went to the back of the queue

Many people would have kept quiet, but not me

Catkin
Old Jul 7th 2008, 12:08 am
Happy in Wellington

RobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond repute

To be honest I probably wouldn't have said anything six months ago but I seem to have gained more confidence recently!!

Never thought about showing off the moko. Might have worked.

I'm a bit pale though, might not have pulled it off.
Old Jul 8th 2008, 2:11 am
A land far far away

pixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Avid
If you showed him your Maori tattoo and mumbled 'Black Power' I'm sure he'd have given you the space.

(or wet his pants)
Old Jul 8th 2008, 8:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

dlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of lightdlmckay is a glorious beacon of light

Oh Rob, that is REALLY rude. Frustrating eh?

I'm with the others, flash the arm and make him wet his pants
Old Jul 12th 2008, 2:04 am
lionheart

howden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to allhowden40 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by RobClubley
I was sitting in the busy car park yesterday at the pet shop/vets watching a car coming out of a space. Just as I was about to pull into it another car zoomed around the corner, passed me and took the space!!

Fortunately another car backed out of a space then and I got that one, so I got out and went up to the guy and asked what he was playing at. He said he thought I was waiting for that other space.

So I was sitting near an empty space waiting for another to appear? Muppet!

Some people are so rude!! :curse:

Think it may be part of the 'car driving thing' as in when they get into a car they see nothing and no-one except what they want to see.

Pauline