Reload this Page >

Hottoddy's chat about work & settle in New Zealand

Hottoddy's chat about work & settle in New Zealand

Old Nov 26th 2016, 6:16 pm
Banned

hottoddy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Hottoddy's chat about work & settle in New Zealand

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Using the term 'dear' is seen as extremely condescending/patronising. If you continue to do so it will be viewed as trolling.

What does the last sentence in your post mean?
P.S and forget what my last sentence means i am wasting my time trying to explain anything to you.
Old Nov 26th 2016, 6:41 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hottoddy
You should ask BEVS to move this thread to TIO if such a thing was possible.? As she seems to like moving my comment/thread around
BEVS did not move your threads, I did and to a more appropriate section of the forum as it is of no use to anyone apart from a little light entertainment occasionally. So as previously done your comments again are wholly incorrect.

More anyone?
Old Nov 26th 2016, 6:42 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Are you kidding me.? By calling you or anyone dear person is condescending or patronizing and viewed as trolling.?You got to be joking.Let me make myself quite clear on this point i visit various forums this site included for reasons of contact.If you really believe i am only here only to troll i suggest you permanently delete my account.Or stop accusing me of something that is inaccurate dam nerve of it.Yes dam not damn
Yes, it's incredibly rude to Brits - so please stop. We understand that English isn't your first language, but please take heed of what the mods are asking of you.

I don't know quite what you're doing on BE as you seem unwilling to share your experiences of living abroad, or to answer any questions, you're not a Brit, and you do seem to only be trying to wind people up. But hopefully you'll settle in and understand the type of forum BE is.

Thanks.
Old Nov 26th 2016, 6:54 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Are you kidding me.? By calling you or anyone dear person is condescending or patronizing and viewed as trolling.?You got to be joking.Let me make myself quite clear on this point i visit various forums this site included for reasons of contact.If you really believe i am only here only to troll i suggest you permanently delete my account.Or stop accusing me of something that is inaccurate dam nerve of it.Yes dam not damn
P.S and forget what my last sentence means i am wasting my time trying to explain anything to you.

No I am not kidding and yes you to appear to be trolling. It really doesn't matter what other forums you frequent, if you wish to continue to be a BE member you must abide by our Site Rules and change your posting style.
Old Nov 26th 2016, 7:04 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by MrsFychan
BEVS did not move your threads, I did and to a more appropriate section of the forum as it is of no use to anyone apart from a little light entertainment occasionally. So as previously done your comments again are wholly incorrect.

More anyone?
Well as BEVS sent me this comment in this thread you can understand my assumption
The posts in here have been moved away from this thread because they were clogging the thread for that OP who is actually seriously thinking of moving to NZ and has a job offer in the pipeline

For help, problems and issues. Please feel free to PM or email me. You can also use the contact form.

Find BE on Facebook HERE.
Old Nov 26th 2016, 7:13 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
Yes, it's incredibly rude to Brits - so please stop. We understand that English isn't your first language, but please take heed of what the mods are asking of you.

I don't know quite what you're doing on BE as you seem unwilling to share your experiences of living abroad, or to answer any questions, you're not a Brit, and you do seem to only be trying to wind people up. But hopefully you'll settle in and understand the type of forum BE is.

Thanks.
My first comment in this thread was dear person it was my first two words your unbelievable.What right have you to accuse me of not being British.I hold a British passport over the years i have meet a lot of people that talk from the back of their head.But really you are talking from somewhere else.You need to apologize to me by first saying dear person sorry
Old Nov 26th 2016, 7:20 pm
Banned

No I am not kidding and yes you to appear to be trolling. It really doesn't matter what other forums you frequent, if you wish to continue to be a BE member you must abide by our Site Rules and change your posting style.
Well you are wrong OK i am not trolling in this section our the Portugal section.And no i will not change my personality on your whim.But i will not be deliberately offensive to anyone its not in my nature.My Sunday school teaching are too indoctrinated for that
Old Nov 26th 2016, 7:26 pm
Banned

Winston Churchill used to be the prime-mister of England.How much more British can you get than that.?
Old Nov 26th 2016, 7:31 pm
Banned

Minced pies and goose is rather a English tradition too.Oh well i am off to take a bath another English tradition.Which in my mind is not as hygienic as a duche sorry shower
Old Nov 26th 2016, 7:34 pm
Banned

Thanks.
OK OK OK i really want to share my experiences i will answer all questions
Old Nov 26th 2016, 7:34 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Well you are wrong OK i am not trolling in this section our the Portugal section.And no i will not change my personality on your whim.But i will not be deliberately offensive to anyone its not in my nature.My Sunday school teaching are too indoctrinated for that
You have been rude in your replies to the moderators in this thread. This stops now.

Please take this as a warning.
Old Nov 26th 2016, 7:42 pm
Banned

You have been rude in your replies to the moderators in this thread. This stops now.

Please take this as a warning.
I will do better than that in future on this site i will not reply to any comment from any moderator only to say no comment.Apart from BEVES i kinda like this person.
Old Nov 26th 2016, 7:59 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

related to Winston Churchill by all accounts who seemed to be a Mister - wonder what fields he used to mist?
Old Nov 26th 2016, 8:28 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks.
Also quite incredibly rude to Americans. The use of the word "dear" to someone you do not know is condescending.

You are quite narcissistic, you know. You stumble around the forums poking and prodding and give incorrect advice and ill-conceived opinions all with the cover that you are superior to others.

Perhaps you need to re-read the site rules again and have a read of the forums where you have actual experience to impart before you post replies to serious questions that require factual information. If you wish to join in and have fun visit The Lounge and if you like to discuss controversial matters go to Take It Outside. Posting in the manner in which you have been in the immigration forums here in New Zealand and in the US forums is not acceptable.

Last edited by Rete; Nov 26th 2016 at 8:30 pm.
Old Nov 26th 2016, 8:48 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Rete
Also quite incredibly rude to Americans. The use of the word "dear" to someone you do not know is condescending.

You are quite narcissistic, you know. You stumble around the forums poking and prodding and give incorrect advice and ill-conceived opinions all with the cover that you are superior to others.

Perhaps you need to re-read the site rules again and have a read of the forums where you have actual experience to impart before you post replies to serious questions that require factual information. If you wish to join in and have fun visit The Lounge and if you like to discuss controversial matters go to Take It Outside. Posting in the manner in which you have been in the immigration forums here in New Zealand and in the US forums is not acceptable.
Well i don`t see it that way i thought a sensible alternative to selling ones house in the U.K would be to rent as many people do that go to live in another country.If you care to look back at all the past comments in this thread i have only replied in the manor that was posted.Regarding factual information it is myself that have been accused of not being English.I mean how would you react.?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.