Reload this Page >

Hottoddy's chat about work & settle in New Zealand

Hottoddy's chat about work & settle in New Zealand

Old Nov 25th 2016, 10:28 pm
Banned

hottoddy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Hi - newbie

Originally Posted by escapedtonz
Dam business? I'm not in the dam business!

You made it my business by posting on a public forum. If you don't want members to challenge the statements you post, don't post them!

The whole idea of a public forum is to engage in discussion about ones experiences and life, so to refuse to give it is nonsensical.

Seems the vast experiences you allude to haven't worked in your favour. You haven't provided one iota of useful information to the OP or either thread other than a touch of amusement.
Maybe do the NZ part of the forum a favour and return yourself to an area of the forum where you may be effective.

Yes DAM AS IN “Dam, dam, dam”, we say as we appropriate Rex Harrison’s famous line from My Fair Lady
Old Nov 25th 2016, 10:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

escapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hottoddy
Yes DAM AS IN “Dam, dam, dam”, we say as we appropriate Rex Harrison’s famous line from My Fair Lady
Had an 'n' on the end when I was at school

You refer to Dam -
a barrier constructed to hold back water and raise its level, forming a reservoir used to generate electricity or as a water supply, OR
a rubber sheet used to keep saliva from the teeth during dental operations, or as a prophylactic device during cunnilingus and anilingus.
Old Nov 25th 2016, 10:38 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Hottoddy's chat about work & settle in New Zealand

Escapedtonz !
Old Nov 25th 2016, 10:46 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by escapedtonz

Had an 'n' on the end when I was at school

You refer to Dam -
a barrier constructed to hold back water and raise its level, forming a reservoir used to generate electricity or as a water supply, OR
a rubber sheet used to keep saliva from the teeth during dental operations, or as a prophylactic device during cunnilingus and anilingus.
NO I REFER TO Rex Harrison’s famous line from My Fair lady ...Although i am the first to admit my English grammar and spelling at times are useless.But my ability to see the possibilities now that`s when i come into my own.
Old Nov 25th 2016, 10:47 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

dam - also name for a female parent of a animal, generally of domestic livestock.

here endeth the lesson for the day
Old Nov 25th 2016, 10:57 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by MrsFychan
dam - also name for a female parent of a animal, generally of domestic livestock.

here endeth the lesson for the day
What the hell that has to do with Henry Higgins is anyone's guess however time for a tune i do believe

I could have danced all night
I could have danced all night
And still have begged for more
I could have spread my wings
And done a thousand things
I've never done before

Read more: My Fair Lady - I Could Have Danced All Night Lyrics | MetroLyrics
Old Nov 26th 2016, 3:17 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vitalstatistix
Don't feed the troll.
He is amusing everyone for now though (when he's not insulting them by calling them 'dear person'!). Would love to see what they make of him in TIO.
Old Nov 26th 2016, 4:48 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
He is amusing everyone for now though (when he's not insulting them by calling them 'dear person'!). Would love to see what they make of him in TIO.
Using the term dear person is something i have been doing for a number of years in such forums as pall talk wire club never had anyone think it was an insult.? Its an expression i and many others use.I presume you are aware that the internet has a array of different forums.? However you are a moderator correct.? Tell me i am curious as an experienced and knowledgeable moderator (cough, cough, cough,) sorry about that i just reread the last few lines of what i just typed.However what do you see as forums most important function.?
Old Nov 26th 2016, 4:56 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
P.S regarding (Would love to see what they make of him in TIO.) You should ask BEVS to move this thread to TIO if such a thing was possible.? As she seems to like moving my comment/thread around
Old Nov 26th 2016, 5:18 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

P.S regarding (Would love to see what they make of him in TIO.) You should ask BEVS to move this thread to TIO if such a thing was possible.? As she seems to like moving my comment/thread around
I am the moderator for TIO...if you want this thread moving I will move it. Yes or no?
Old Nov 26th 2016, 5:33 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
I am the moderator for TIO...if you want this thread moving I will move it. Yes or no?
Before i answer yes what is the is the TIO.? Is it like the Freemasons Club or the knights Of Templar. I just want to be able to find myself again
Old Nov 26th 2016, 5:39 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Before i answer yes what is the is the TIO.? Is it like the Freemasons Club or the knights Of Templar. I just want to be able to find myself again
"Take it Outside!

Please keep all political, religious and other controversial topics in here. The discussions may become heated, so enter at your own risk!"

We also move contentious/troublesome threads into TIO.
Old Nov 26th 2016, 5:52 pm
Banned

"Take it Outside!

Please keep all political, religious and other controversial topics in here. The discussions may become heated, so enter at your own risk!"

We also move contentious/troublesome threads into TIO.
You move contentious/troublesome threads into TIO.Well that counts me out.However i have seen this window seems to me a wonderful place to be yes why not move away dear person.
Old Nov 26th 2016, 5:57 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

You move contentious/troublesome threads into TIO.Well that counts me out.However i have seen this window seems to me a wonderful place to be yes why not move away dear person.
Using the term 'dear' is seen as extremely condescending/patronising. If you continue to do so it will be viewed as trolling.

What does the last sentence in your post mean?
Old Nov 26th 2016, 6:15 pm
Banned

I have no idea if you are British or not...but using the term 'dear' is seen as extremely condescending/patronising. If you continue to do so it will be viewed as trolling.

What does the last sentence in your post mean?
Are you kidding me.? By calling you or anyone dear person is condescending or patronizing and viewed as trolling.?You got to be joking.Let me make myself quite clear on this point i visit various forums this site included for reasons of contact.If you really believe i am only here only to troll i suggest you permanently delete my account.Or stop accusing me of something that is inaccurate dam nerve of it.Yes dam not damn

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.