Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Hottoddy's chat about work & settle in New Zealand

Hottoddy's chat about work & settle in New Zealand

Old Nov 25th 2016, 7:29 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hottoddy's chat about work & settle in New Zealand

Don't feed the troll.
Old Nov 25th 2016, 7:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

escapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vitalstatistix
Don't feed the troll.

Sorry, I've run out of popcorn
Old Nov 25th 2016, 7:39 pm
Banned

hottoddy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Hi - newbie

Originally Posted by escapedtonz
So, which different countries have you lived in ? ......and you need not mention the ones where you have only spent holidays, even if it was an extended holiday. Just the places where you have worked and have paid taxes. I'm guessing New Zealand won't be one of them
Worked what like get up at a certain time each-day put on overalls and get dirty.LOL
Old Nov 25th 2016, 7:41 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

ahh just a few crumbs here and there
Old Nov 25th 2016, 7:42 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hottoddy
For sure many people that have believed in such a place that exists will in later years end up in a rubber room.Its not too late for therapy just a suggestion
yeh somewhere near Lagos it seems
Old Nov 25th 2016, 7:43 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Vitalstatistix
Don't feed the troll.
You wrong me don`t be like that tis only a few weeks till Christmas.
Just for you
BE Forum Addict

escapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond reputeescapedtonz has a reputation beyond repute

Worked what like get up at a certain time each-day put on overalls and get dirty.LOL
If that's what you consider to be work
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, I've run out of popcorn
Well that's a shame. I've stuck him on my ignore list, so I can't see anything the troll posts
Old Nov 25th 2016, 7:46 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

What`s a load of rubbish that rents are high in the U.K.? If you can`t see it makes sense to rent a U.K property then tell me i am curious why do you think so many people rent their U.K properties
I never said rents weren't high, you said you couldn't get anything in the whole of the UK for less than £750 a month which is laughable.

Where are you from originally? You're obviously not a Brit, have you ever lived in the U.K (or NZ for that matter)?
Old Nov 25th 2016, 7:57 pm
Banned

If that's what you consider to be work
Well that`s a dam good question what i consider to be work.?
Old Nov 25th 2016, 8:05 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
I never said rents weren't high, you said you couldn't get anything in the whole of the UK for less than £750 a month which is laughable.

Where are you from originally? You're obviously not a Brit, have you ever lived in the U.K (or NZ for that matter)?
Well i like my home comforts you know swimming pool,Jacuzzi, tennis court,Good good man i am not going to rough it
Old Nov 25th 2016, 8:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Well that`s a dam good question what i consider to be work.?
It wasn't a question. I couldn't give a toss what you consider work to be. It was merely a statement in response to you answering my question with another
Old Nov 25th 2016, 9:28 pm
Banned

It wasn't a question. I couldn't give a toss what you consider work to be. It was merely a statement in response to you answering my question with another
I have tried to be polite with you but with your latest comment i can see i need to be a little more blunt.Its none of your dam business what countries i have lived in what work i have done and what taxes i have paid.I hope we are now clear on this matter.?
Old Nov 25th 2016, 10:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

I have tried to be polite with you but with your latest comment i can see i need to be a little more blunt.Its none of your dam business what countries i have lived in what work i have done and what taxes i have paid.I hope we are now clear on this matter.?
Dam business? I'm not in the dam business!

You made it my business by posting on a public forum. If you don't want members to challenge the statements you post, don't post them!

The whole idea of a public forum is to engage in discussion about ones experiences and life, so to refuse to give it is nonsensical.

Seems the vast experiences you allude to haven't worked in your favour. You haven't provided one iota of useful information to the OP or either thread other than a touch of amusement.
Maybe do the NZ part of the forum a favour and return yourself to an area of the forum where you may be effective.
Old Nov 25th 2016, 10:19 pm
Banned

Dam business? I'm not in the dam business!

You made it my business by posting on a public forum. If you don't want members to challenge the statements you post, don't post them!

The whole idea of a public forum is to engage in discussion about ones experiences and life, so to refuse to give it is nonsensical.

Seems the vast experiences you allude to haven't worked in your favour. You haven't provided one iota of useful information to the OP or either thread other than a touch of amusement.
Maybe do the NZ part of the forum a favour and return yourself to an area of the forum where you may be effective.
I haven't a problem interacting in any forum in fact i have pretty much told my lives story in such forums as pall talk wire club however i kinda react to persons like yourself trying to be smart.And as you said this is a public forum and as far as i am aware i have as much of a right to post as you have as much of a right to ignore my thread.Now let that be the end of it.?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.