Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

The great BE weather game

The great BE weather game

Old Oct 23rd 2009, 5:50 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Smile The great BE weather game

Now we all know that the MET service are rubbish at their jobs and need sacking, it’s scientifically proven because I say so (Much like any report from the IPCC report). To provide a more comprehensive and accurate weather report I’m calling on the brave settlers of BE to post pictures that tell us about how the weather is where you are.

However there are going to be some rules:
1. Pictures must be posted on the same day they are taken.
2. Umm ...No one talks about the weather game .
3. Karma must be given if any one poster snaps a non-obvious place, person or object that another can identify .

I'm hoping this will provide a view into the every day life of the British people who move here, who they are and what they do. Good luck!
Old Oct 23rd 2009, 5:56 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: The great BE weather game

Todays BE weather report:

Scorchio!

Last edited by Charismatic; Oct 23rd 2009 at 6:00 am.