Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

The Friday Night Around the World Disco Club

The Friday Night Around the World Disco Club

Old Jul 17th 2009, 1:46 pm
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Friday Night Around the World Disco Club

I love "Mess on my shoes blues" but can't seem to find it on the inter-web.........
Old Jul 17th 2009, 1:54 pm
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

twas a b-side of one of the Darts singles that I once owned.......

A song about stepping in doggy-do...........LOL
Old Jul 17th 2009, 1:54 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Old Jul 17th 2009, 1:59 pm
`

Last edited by BEVS; Jul 17th 2009 at 2:04 pm.
Old Jul 17th 2009, 2:07 pm
you dewty owld maan!

I went to a pretty good gig of theirs at the NEC in about 86......good times......expensive thumb.......

This tour as I recall.....Strawberry Switchblade supported I think.....

eh? have you edited the L42 one out?

Last edited by lardyl; Jul 17th 2009 at 2:11 pm.
Old Jul 18th 2009, 5:17 am
`

Originally Posted by lardyl

eh? have you edited the L42 one out?
Embedding wasn't allowed.
Old Jul 27th 2009, 12:13 pm
you dewty owld maan!

Midweek boogie around the Sports Tonight closing footage of Paris and the tour:

and then realised that Mr. Pastique sold out appearing in the Eurovision Song Contest a few years later:

and found out that the song about a night of unrequited passion (if that is possible) was stolen from an "Elton".......best not to listen too hard if you are easily offended......

you tube has a few versions of "Jet Boy Jet Girl"

even one with Captain Sensible...........so is/was he gay? or just doing it tounge in cheek (LOL)....

Last edited by lardyl; Jul 27th 2009 at 12:52 pm.
Old Jul 27th 2009, 12:51 pm
you dewty owld maan!

If you can't dance to that then maybe this could float your boat.....

We're heading for disaster but I just don't care,
shut your eyes count to ten you won't be there!

Great times.......

or one in the style of BEVS....but with a stationary record....

Old Sep 1st 2009, 11:48 am
`

IT'S NORTHERN SOUL

See this thread.

OK. Let's move.

A classic. We know this is right and is in our souls.

Old Sep 1st 2009, 12:02 pm
`

The Moves !

I still think this is me, and that is why I fell into an amp the other week.

Copy and paste. So worth it.

http://www.viddler.com/explore/tanai...ell/videos/26/
Old Sep 1st 2009, 12:39 pm
you dewty owld maan!

Yaaaahhhhh

remember practising those floor moves as a kid at me mums, twas hard on the carpet, wish she had parqet floors cause a lick of chalk on some polished timber would've done me fine and caused fewer carpet burns!

saw a year 3 boy at the school disco last weekend doing the other stuff, reckon he learned it from his old man who could easily be into that sorta thing.

Lardy MkIII wants to do this too, he does the floor stuff in front of the TV where he can see his own reflection in the screen.

Old Sep 1st 2009, 12:43 pm
`

Mate Karma
Old Sep 1st 2009, 12:46 pm
you dewty owld maan!

Now you got me goin....

Go Jackie - RIP my man, gone in the line of duty.
Old Sep 1st 2009, 12:49 pm
you dewty owld maan!

Now my favourite Mowtown "rarity".....

used to work for them (Mowtown that is) and could buy their LPs, etc at 30% off wholesale, but only 6 items a week.....wish I had more money back then!!!!
Old Sep 1st 2009, 12:52 pm
`

Let's move.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.