Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Do the Ayatolla - Cardiff Style.......

Do the Ayatolla - Cardiff Style.......

Old May 1st 2008, 10:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

zaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to behold
Default Do the Ayatolla - Cardiff Style.......

Its not bad...................

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbjqBi_VwbA

Seen better tho............
Old May 2nd 2008, 7:59 am
BE Enthusiast

teambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Do the Ayatolla - Cardiff Style.......

As a City fan through and through i have everything crossed for the 17th when we will hopefully repeat the feat of 1927.

Our new 46in lcd and cinema system is in place ready for the party on the 18th(NZ).

It would be bloody typical that having stood through the dire years on wet Ninian terraces, with crowds in the 1000's that they now go and win the FA cup the year i decide to emigrate!!!

I very very seriously considered a ticket back to the UK for the final but i just couldn't justify (actually the wife couldn't) the money.

Any CCFC fans in Auckland who want a beer or ten ........ maybe we could find a pub/bar and persuade them to have a Cardiff morning..........
Old May 2nd 2008, 9:43 am
BE Enthusiast

zaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to beholdzaras dad is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE][I very very seriously considered a ticket back to the UK for the final but i just couldn't justify (actually the wife couldn't) the money.
/QUOTE]

If i hadnt gone to Barcalona for the CL Final in 99 Id be considering going to moscow.

Big telly and beer - you should be sorted !!!

Itd be funny if a welsh side won the FA Cup - just to cause trouble with the uefa cup place (and pompey must think they have to turn up to win it) - i see uefa said they give cardiff a wild card entry which will be bound to wind uop the welsh FA.

good luck
Old May 2nd 2008, 10:06 am
Forum Regular

stasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to all

i'm a jack so i'm saying this through gritted teeth but..... come on cardiff!!!!
Old May 2nd 2008, 11:04 am
BE Enthusiast

teambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=zaras dad;6297264]
[I very very seriously considered a ticket back to the UK for the final but i just couldn't justify (actually the wife couldn't) the money.
/QUOTE]

If i hadnt gone to Barcalona for the CL Final in 99 Id be considering going to moscow.

Big telly and beer - you should be sorted !!!

Itd be funny if a welsh side won the FA Cup - just to cause trouble with the uefa cup place (and pompey must think they have to turn up to win it) - i see uefa said they give cardiff a wild card entry which will be bound to wind uop the welsh FA.

good luck
The Euro place question was solved a week or so ago when the FA said Cardiff will be able to represent the FA in Europe thereby negating the need for UEFA to act, should Cardiff win it.

If you saw the game against Middlesbrough it was Cardiff who looked the Premier league side. I think it will be a tight game 'if' Cardiff play as they did that day and Pompey will know its going to be a hard game.

If you look at the BBC sport site much you'll know the idiots in the FAW, who still believe they can create a 'proper' Welsh league, are not happy.

Could be a big year for Welsh sport..... Wales dominate the Rugby and then Cardiff win the FA Cup........

The only people i know of who are even slightly bothered about the fact Cardiff play in the "english league' are either the FAW or English fans of teams who have been knocked out.........

If they do win it Cardiff will become the only side outside of England to win the FA cup twice.

Oh yeah, they are also the only side ever to have taken the cup out of england to...........

Last edited by teambwr47; May 2nd 2008 at 11:06 am.