Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Ditching SKY and using Freeview/Internet

Ditching SKY and using Freeview/Internet

Old Mar 22nd 2013, 10:35 am
Forum Regular

ovbg is just really niceovbg is just really niceovbg is just really niceovbg is just really niceovbg is just really niceovbg is just really niceovbg is just really niceovbg is just really nice
Default Re: Ditching SKY and using Freeview/Internet

Absolutely fantastic. Those of you who are watching UK tele via the Samsung Smart Hub, 4oD have just added themselves to the lineup.

This means the Samsung Smart hub should offer all of the UK's main catch-up services. BBC iPlayer (BBC Sport as well), ITV Player, Demand 5 and now 4oD.

Check out the review on http://www.eyeondemand.com/2013/02/05/4od-review/ for more details.

You may have to check your UK Samsung app store as it may not install automatically. And of course, not all models will support it yet, but if you do get it working, let me know as I want to create a list of working models to help people out.