Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Disabled Badge Holder Visitors to NZ

Disabled Badge Holder Visitors to NZ

Old Nov 9th 2009, 2:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Margaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret Parkinson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Disabled Badge Holder Visitors to NZ

If anyone has any disabled visitors coming from the UK you are no allowed to use your Disable Badge there.

However, we have been 3 times now and if you apply they will send you one of theres valid for the time you are there. I emailed them enclosing a copy of our disabled badge and I have it sent to my daughters address. They even enclose stamped address envelope so that you can send it back when you leave. We have got ours already for when we come in January. Here's where I sent it to:-

June Shaw <[email protected]>