`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Christmas...

Originally Posted by luvwelly
Several 'democracies' there worth investing your hard-earned dollars in

Karma for making me laugh so much.
Old Oct 14th 2009, 8:54 am
BE Enthusiast

janek is a splendid one to beholdjanek is a splendid one to beholdjanek is a splendid one to beholdjanek is a splendid one to beholdjanek is a splendid one to beholdjanek is a splendid one to beholdjanek is a splendid one to beholdjanek is a splendid one to beholdjanek is a splendid one to beholdjanek is a splendid one to beholdjanek is a splendid one to behold

Several 'democracies' there worth investing your hard-earned dollars in

Try Indonesia or India if you want to avoid Christmas then but closer to NZ I have friends who hate Christmas and take to 'tramping' the in the National Parks, only other people they come across are others who also dislike Christmas.
Old Oct 16th 2009, 1:43 am
BE Forum Addict

luvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond reputeluvwelly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by janek
Try Indonesia or India if you want to avoid Christmas then but closer to NZ I have friends who hate Christmas and take to 'tramping' the in the National Parks, only other people they come across are others who also dislike Christmas.
Who the heck goes to Saudi on holiday...women have to cover up from head to toe and I see you are female janek? 'Ooh let's go and see that nice beheading over there...that'll make a nice change'.

Did you mean Dubai?
Old Oct 16th 2009, 6:06 am
BE Enthusiast

janek is a splendid one to beholdjanek is a splendid one to beholdjanek is a splendid one to beholdjanek is a splendid one to beholdjanek is a splendid one to beholdjanek is a splendid one to beholdjanek is a splendid one to beholdjanek is a splendid one to beholdjanek is a splendid one to beholdjanek is a splendid one to beholdjanek is a splendid one to behold

Who the heck goes to Saudi on holiday...women have to cover up from head to toe and I see you are female janek? 'Ooh let's go and see that nice beheading over there...that'll make a nice change'.

Did you mean Dubai?
um no but charismatic is a man, I was giving him suggestions as I thought he was the one who wanted to escape, I am more than happy to remain in Nelson for the Christmas.
Old Oct 16th 2009, 11:40 pm
`

Um. I didn't read it that he wants to escape to elsewhere as such .
Old Oct 17th 2009, 3:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BEVS
Um. I didn't read it that he wants to escape to elsewhere as such .
No I read the original post as 'do we have to go through this every year'. I guess I saw it as a question. All I did was offer him a suggestion, but it is taken very seriously by some, I thought the British had a sense of... well something.

We all invest our hard earned money in economies that are not democracies, some 'food for thought' next time you put fuel in your car and are shopping for 'cheap' clothing.
It seems as luvewelly pointed out, that very often the countires that 'by pass' Christmas are often not democracies, with the odd exception.
Old Oct 17th 2009, 6:21 am
`

I guess I saw it as a question.
Noo. It was a statement of psuedo despair , from my end of things.

I thought the British had a sense of......
Ah ! Irony. We Brits love that just as much as self-deprecation.

Originally Posted by Charis..
Christmas... ...do we have to do this every year?
why not visit a country or county perhaps where Christmas is not big business?
It can all be in the wording and TBH even I missed it here ^ ^.
Old Oct 17th 2009, 11:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Perry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond reputePerry Groves has a reputation beyond repute

No sprouts and mince pies?
Old Oct 17th 2009, 9:34 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

I love Christmas wherever I am
Old Oct 17th 2009, 9:50 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vitalstatistix
I love Christmas wherever I am
ME TOO! ME TOO! there I'm out

"Deck the hall with bough of holly fa la la la, la la la la Tis the season to be................................................ ........."

well for us that love it anyway.

Dewb xx
Old Oct 18th 2009, 6:01 am
`

On the first day of Christmas
My true love gave to me
A pukeko in a ponga tree
On the second day of Christmas
My true love gave to me
Two kumera
And a pukeko in a ponga tree
On the third day of Christmas
and so on, until
On the twelfth day of Christmas
My true love gave to me
Twelve piupius swinging
Eleven haka lessons
Ten juicy fish heads
Nine sacks of pipis
Eight plants of puha
Seven eels a swimming
Six pois a twirling
Five big fat pigs!
Four huhu grubs
Three flax kits
Two kumera
And a pukeko in a ponga tree!

Oops. Wrong song.
Old Oct 18th 2009, 1:07 pm
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Perry Groves
No sprouts and mince pies?
the sprouts all got prematurely frosted in the recent cold snap so they will be a little more expensive come December.......maybe you could try tomatoes instead as they are always cheaper at that time of year.........

Nice sprout game BEVS, thank you......