Chooks!

Old Oct 12th 2009, 9:09 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Chooks!

Originally Posted by BEVS
.....bump......

Meet the new girl in my husband's life

One 4 year old...

Originally Posted by BEVS
.....hen...
Old Oct 12th 2009, 6:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Chooks!

Hey Bevs, I've introduced new hens into a flock before and you're right it can be a bit hit and miss, love or hate. Either...introduce new one in to the house at night time when other(s) are docile and hope that by morning they think they've been together forever( they have very small brains);or...keep in cages next to each other so they get used to each other for a while;or...if they're free range just go for it and let them loose together to sort it out Either way you're a lucky lady, I'm back to having to buy my eggs