Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Is cannabis on the menu

Is cannabis on the menu

Old Dec 6th 2016, 12:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Genesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is cannabis on the menu

Originally Posted by hottoddy
Why on earth do you want to know such a thing???? And more over share it!!! You have too much time on your hands. I care not how many fast food outlets there are in NZ. We have a choice here, we do not have to patronise them.

What is your point? And you can be as demeaning as you like about NZ. It is far from perfect. Do you think anyone will take it personally? I don't own it, I did not make it, I don't particularly care for the place (its just a cool place to live IMO) and I have no right over the place.

Did you know we have much worse stats than you have spouted thus far? Look up suicide, bullying, domestic violence, road deaths and the really really shite driving that we have to put up with on our roads. Oh, and the binge drinking and child abuse, they are pretty rampant too.

Now, why don't you toddle off (pardon the pun) do some more whacky research and see if you can do any better than me? We could have a competition eh?
Old Dec 6th 2016, 9:27 pm
Banned

hottoddy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Genesis
Sounds like an uber cool place. I guess I am very lucky I live in such a place eh? Would like to see cannabis decriminalised so all good there, love The Muppets and as for Superman? Nah, I would have gone for 'Dan Dare'. a bit more retro and I wear his tee shirt with great pride.
Yes i am with the same opinion regarding seeing cannabis decriminalized it really can make a refreshing change from drinking tea.However too much of a good thing could make one believe at times he really is Dan Dare.Well so i have be told
Old Dec 6th 2016, 9:36 pm
Banned

Do you like McDonalds? I don't and I just avoid them. There are about 8 food outlets of this ilk in my town, but I don't think they make day to day life any worse.

You seem to be researching lots about this little backwater. Are you planning a trip or possible permanent relocation here? Not sure why else you would do such strange research.

Other than try to wind others up? Which one is it?
Yes i like McDonald's
No not planing a trip or permanent relocation to N.Z
Not sure what you mean by strange research.? Like experimenting on mice.? Your wind up comment is nonsensical
Old Dec 6th 2016, 9:44 pm
Banned

Why on earth do you want to know such a thing???? And more over share it!!! You have too much time on your hands. I care not how many fast food outlets there are in NZ. We have a choice here, we do not have to patronise them.

What is your point? And you can be as demeaning as you like about NZ. It is far from perfect. Do you think anyone will take it personally? I don't own it, I did not make it, I don't particularly care for the place (its just a cool place to live IMO) and I have no right over the place.

Did you know we have much worse stats than you have spouted thus far? Look up suicide, bullying, domestic violence, road deaths and the really really shite driving that we have to put up with on our roads. Oh, and the binge drinking and child abuse, they are pretty rampant too.

Now, why don't you toddle off (pardon the pun) do some more whacky research and see if you can do any better than me? We could have a competition eh?
The whole of this comment is not worth a hottoddy reply.Chile out with a burger 🍔
Old Dec 6th 2016, 10:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Genesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond repute

The whole of this comment is not worth a hottoddy reply.Chile out with a burger 🍔
Well, sorry hot toddie not want reply. Je n'aime pas les burgers. Je told you that yesterday. Good bye mr/mrs toddie, you funny person, special way you do english
Old Dec 6th 2016, 10:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Yes i am with the same opinion regarding seeing cannabis decriminalized it really can make a refreshing change from drinking tea.However too much of a good thing could make one believe at times he really is Dan Dare.Well so i have be told
me is Dan Dare. It is saying so on my tee shirt. So must be very truthful. Nee, nee, wibble fertang.
Old Dec 6th 2016, 10:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Yes i like McDonald's
No not planing a trip or permanent relocation to N.Z
Not sure what you mean by strange research.? Like experimenting on mice.? Your wind up comment is nonsensical
I am nonsensical. very. must be to engage with the toddy that is chaud. I am off to be with mices now. Not experiment. Just to be looking at them. To be sure, to be sure , to be sure they are mice and not a toddy caliente. Roger Irrelevant strikes again. Pfarg.
Old Dec 6th 2016, 11:26 pm
Banned

Yes put him out his misery 🔫
Old Dec 7th 2016, 12:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Yes put him out his misery � ����

< nopes to the Chinese >

Below is how you say it phonetically. Hope this helps.

< & nopes to whatever this was >

I am actually an alien from the planet Fnyung. I escaped Area 51 and teleported to Aotearoa. It is nice here. I have a machine that can duplicate anything. It is called a 'Duplicator'. I have lots of money. Lots. I just duplicate it. Which is nice, today I have been clearing my garage to put a Ferrari in it. I just hired one and put it in my duplicator. Hey presto one free Ferrari. I like cars. Do you? I hate cats....murdering basXXXds that they are. ps gun no good, lead can't kill me. However vanadium (V2O5) oxide is very dangerous to me. Damn (with an 'm' on earth..not on Fnyung funnily enough)! Now you know how to kill me.

Last edited by BEVS; Dec 7th 2016 at 3:05 am. Reason: Keeping it English . Ta !
Old Dec 7th 2016, 12:58 am
Banned

- deleted -

Below is how you say it phonetically. Hope this helps.
- deleted also -

I am actually an alien from the planet Fnyung. I escaped Area 51 and teleported to Aotearoa. It is nice here. I have a machine that can duplicate anything. It is called a 'Duplicator'. I have lots of money. Lots. I just duplicate it. Which is nice, today I have been clearing my garage to put a Ferrari in it. I just hired one and put it in my duplicator. Hey presto one free Ferrari. I like cars. Do you? I hate cats....murdering basXXXds that they are. ps gun no good, lead can't kill me. However vanadium (V2O5) oxide is very dangerous to me. Damn (with an 'm' on earth..not on Fnyung funnily enough)! Now you know how to kill me.
I love the top two lines in this comment did you design that wallpaper print,? Fantastic i like it i like it a lot

Last edited by BEVS; Dec 7th 2016 at 3:06 am. Reason: sigh
Old Dec 7th 2016, 1:02 am
BE Forum Addict

I love the top two lines in this comment did you design that wallpaper print,? Fantastic i like it i like it a lot
You are a silly sausage toddy thing. It is Cantonese..or is it Mandarin? Imagine that!!!! And you thought I design wallpaper. I am not working person..no need to, too much spendolas (duplicate machine). Remember?
Old Dec 7th 2016, 1:15 am
Banned

You are a silly sausage toddy thing. It is Cantonese..or is it Mandarin? Imagine that!!!! And you thought I design wallpaper. I am not working person..no need to, too much spendolas (duplicate machine). Remember?
So you are a rich capitalist i like that more than your wallpaper designing
Old Dec 7th 2016, 3:02 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

It's going nowhere is this entertaining though it is from the both of you, so I'll put it out of its misery.

Thread closed .