November!
92.31%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Which is it?

Old Dec 13th 2017, 2:59 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Which is it?

I'm feeling rather meh about the whole thing also. Almost too much to be bothered with.
Is it the hot weather that has done this ?
Old Dec 13th 2017, 3:02 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
I'm feeling rather meh about the whole thing also. Almost too much to be bothered with.
Is it the hot weather that has done this ?
Heat and humidity generally make me more meh than usual!

For us, I think it's partly to do with having a particularly challenging year healthwise. Mr Big Sticks and I can't wait to see the back of it.
Old Dec 13th 2017, 6:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute

I love the whole build up to Christmas in the UK and fun times at work, getting dressed up and going to town and having a boogie and a laugh and behaving totally inappropriately with your work mates but you know what it's like here; the Grinch definitely stole the office Christmas. The most we can run to is an invite to some manky smelly old hall or sports club for a BBQ (aka sausages and bread and salad) with one drink, as nobody wants to pay more then $10 a head.