Reload this Page >

residence permit in denmark - pregnancy

residence permit in denmark - pregnancy

Old Jul 24th 2013, 5:39 pm
Just Joined

clare87 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default residence permit in denmark - pregnancy

HI.
i have moved to Denmark this week to live with my partner, i know i have up to 6 months that i can stay here to search for a job as he can support me financially.
We have found out yesterday that i am pregnant and we are a bit unsure what to do now.
i have only just arrived and have not yet got a job or a residence permit or health insurance card or anything yet.

is there any advice on what i should do now? i am still in a bit of shock and everything is so new at the minute... i dont want to get to the due date in march and have to be back in england without my partner
Old Jul 27th 2013, 7:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: residence permit in denmark - pregnancy

http://www.nyidanmark.dk/en-us/comin...ming_to_dk.htm

Anything there ? Must be a Danish equivalent of CAB. I do not know the name in Danish !
Old Jul 27th 2013, 8:08 pm
Just Joined

clare87 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: residence permit in denmark - pregnancy

great thank you!!
i will read through that..

im going to make an appointment with the citizen service and speak to someone there as well
to get some advice