Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Scandinavia
Reload this Page >

Network Engineer salary range in Norway :-)

Network Engineer salary range in Norway :-)

Old Jun 5th 2013, 12:40 pm
Just Joined

adrian.july13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Network Engineer salary range in Norway :-)

Hi All,

I am new in this forum. I am being offered a sr. network engineer job from a company in stavanger. They have not yet negotiated with me, but would do it in couple of days. I have got 10+ years of work experience in the domain. I have a bachelor degree in engineering and CCIE certification.

I am not having much idea about the salary ranges in Norway for a network engineer. Please let me know your thoughts. I am planning to ask about 800000 NOK, is that a good salary for my experience and educational background. Any help is highly appreciated.

Please help me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks in advance...

Adrian
Old Jun 11th 2013, 7:29 am

Catchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Network Engineer salary range in Norway :-)

Hi Adrian

Sorry for the late reply, but welcome to the forum!

Cant help you with your questions, other than to say, good luck with the job negotiations.

Let us know how you got on!
Old Jun 12th 2013, 4:58 pm
Just Joined

Rasmus is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Network Engineer salary range in Norway :-)

Hi Adrian,
The Norwegian Society of Engineers and Technologists have a public salary database. It's in Norwegian, but with Google Translate and a bit of creativity, it should be useful.

All Norwegian tax returns are public, so if you know the name of anyone with the same expertise, you can look their salary up :-)

Rasmus
Of Norwegian decent