Need Advice

Old Jan 14th 2016, 5:54 pm
Just Joined

raza990 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Need Advice

Hi Guys,

Hope all of you are fine

I need an advise in moving to Denmark (Copenhagen). Let me provide summary about my education and work. I've done 4 years of bachelor's in Telecommunication Engineering and I'm from Pakistan and do remote job for Danish company since last 2 years. Since 2 years, they are providing me 8,500 DKR/month which is quite good for in Pakistan and my responsibilities to setup and maintain IT systems hence I'm from IT industry.

Now I got a job offer from UAE, and they are offering me 10,000 AED (2800$ approx.) with Medical, yearly ticket to home and Phone benefits. UAE is tax free zone, so I will get all money in my pocket and there will be expense of 3000 AED (900$ approx.) including shared room ,food and travel. so I can save upto 70% of my saving every month.

When I resigned from danish company, then they offer me a re-location to Denmark on Work (Positive List) VISA and offer me 22,000DKR /month before tax with no benefits. From internet research I'm shocked to know about tax deduction but ofcourse there will be government benefit if you pay tax - But because Denmark is too expensive so I can't save anything after normal living expense.

I would like from you guys that please provide how much salary I can get in my pocket after tax deduction with individual tax percentage info and what will be my living expense to live Copenhagen if I live in shared apartment, with using public transport and making Asian food at home - rarely go out for cinema and restaurants like once in a month.

I would also like if you can suggest me what should be good for me, as I'm going to be married after 3 years - I know 3 years is a long time but I have consider all things before moving to Denmark or UAE. The appraisal is usually come every 2-3 years .. So my salary will be increased after 2 years and I think might be it will 28,000 DKR (Just an idea - Not Sure) so do you think 28,000 DKR before tax would be good for couple with 2 rooms apartment.

Would appreciate your kind responses.

Thank You
Old Mar 6th 2016, 8:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

HKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond reputeHKG3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Need Advice

Originally Posted by raza990
I'm from Pakistan and do remote job for Danish company since last 2 years. Since 2 years, they are providing me 8,500 DKR/month which is quite good for in Pakistan and my responsibilities to setup and maintain IT systems hence I'm from IT industry.

I would also like if you can suggest me what should be good for me, as I'm going to be married after 3 years - I know 3 years is a long time but I have consider all things before moving to Denmark or UAE.
Well - by working in Denmark, you can get Danish permanent residence and even Danish citizenship. Travelling with a Danish passport is a lot easier than a Pakistani one.

https://www.nyidanmark.dk/en-us/comi...nce-permit.htm