Reload this Page >

Skatteverket - Comprehensive Healthcare Insurance

Skatteverket - Comprehensive Healthcare Insurance

Old Jun 11th 2016, 11:11 am
Just Joined

crazycraic is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Skatteverket - Comprehensive Healthcare Insurance

Hej!

As it stands i am planning to move to Sweden in March 2017, to settle there with my Swedish partner. We are planning on getting me registered as living with her, and they will make an application for the residency permit.

I do, however, have enough funds acquired to obtain a PN through the self-sufficient route at Skatteverket... but i have read everywhere how much of a ball ache the healthcare requirement criteria!

Can anyone here recommend any insurance that they will actually accept, as it would be quite ideal to get registered before i go over there for good?

I have checked with DWP and HMRC, and i am not entitled to any public healthcare cover from them.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Jamie
Old Aug 1st 2016, 2:50 pm
Just Joined

Lunde is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Skatteverket - Comprehensive Healthcare Insurance

Why not just get you PN through your relationship with your partner? then you don't need separate health insurance and it is a much easier route