living in denmark working for UK company

living in denmark working for UK company

Old Sep 13th 2016, 3:28 pm
CEB
Just Joined

CEB is an unknown quantity at this point
Default living in denmark working for UK company

Hi Forum, '

I am a UK resident, born and raised there. I work for a UK company and paid in the UK, paying Tax and NI as we all do.
The job role is looking after the Nordics, which suits me as my girlfriend lives in denmark.

Monday to Friday i live in denmark with her and travel back to the UK at weekends to see my kids (previous marriage)

I have a Danish residence permit and just awaiting my CPR number. However Danish gov, have asked me for a form, or certificate of residency for UK. To show that i pay tax in the UK. I dont want to get taxed by UK and denmark. I have filled out a form on UK HMRC website. Which was a mystery to find it etc.

Has anyone else had to do this for denmark

any advice would be awesome,

thank you
Old Sep 15th 2016, 7:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: living in denmark working for UK company

If they are messing u about have a word with your MP in the UK. His/her intervention will cut through the red tape ! Guaranteed.