Do the maths

Old Nov 27th 2015, 8:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Blackladder has much to be proud ofBlackladder has much to be proud ofBlackladder has much to be proud ofBlackladder has much to be proud ofBlackladder has much to be proud ofBlackladder has much to be proud ofBlackladder has much to be proud ofBlackladder has much to be proud ofBlackladder has much to be proud ofBlackladder has much to be proud ofBlackladder has much to be proud of
Default Do the maths

If 0.05 of one per cent of all of the migrants that have entered Sweden this year are undercover ISIL members, that means there are 40 trained terrorists at large in the country. Look what they managed to do in Paris and there were only 7 of them! Go figure.
Old Nov 27th 2015, 8:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do the maths

It seems now that the Parisian terrorists were French citizens, born in France.
Old Nov 27th 2015, 8:49 am
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scot47
It seems now that the Parisian terrorists were French citizens, born in France.
Going back how many generations ?
Old Nov 27th 2015, 9:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

I do not have that information. Probably from the huge influx of North Africans which started in the 1960s. The History of French involvement with the Maghreb does not make for happy reading.
My point was simply that they are not recent migrants.
Old Nov 27th 2015, 10:22 am
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

The point I was making, was do they regard themselves as French citizens or do their sympathies still lie with their country of origin or that of their predecessors ?
I notice that the media are always keen to mention that they are French Citizens as though much of the responsibility for their actions lies with their country of residence. Same applies with the UK.

However if they have never fully integrated or accepted French culture and beliefs, then what responsibility for their actions lies with France ?

I do not need a history lesson in who did what and when, I'm simply considering the situation as it stands at present and how best to move on.
Old Nov 27th 2015, 10:30 am
On the road again.

Originally Posted by Blackladder
If 0.05 of one per cent of all of the migrants that have entered Sweden this year are undercover ISIL members, that means there are 40 trained terrorists at large in the country. Look what they managed to do in Paris and there were only 7 of them! Go figure.
No way to figure it out I'm afraid, but my guess is that their numbers are many and no doubt added to by Mad Mama Merkels crazy policies, with many more yet to come.
I notice the UK is adding a few thousand more to its security forces in an attempt to keep an eye on them, but at the end of the day the sheer numbers probably make it an absolutely impossible task.
Old Nov 27th 2015, 10:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

So what would Dick the Dastardly propose ? Should we deport everyone whose ancestors cannot be traced back to 1689 ?
Old Nov 27th 2015, 11:21 am
On the road again.

Originally Posted by scot47
So what would Dick the Dastardly propose ? Should we deport everyone whose ancestors cannot be traced back to 1689 ?
Can't answer that I'm afraid, though I do believe that until fairly recently the situation was still reasonably manageable, now I wouldn't know where to begin.
Old Nov 27th 2015, 2:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Blackladder has much to be proud ofBlackladder has much to be proud ofBlackladder has much to be proud ofBlackladder has much to be proud ofBlackladder has much to be proud ofBlackladder has much to be proud ofBlackladder has much to be proud ofBlackladder has much to be proud ofBlackladder has much to be proud ofBlackladder has much to be proud ofBlackladder has much to be proud of

In his attempt to out-Merkel Merkel, the Swedish Prime Minister offered immediate asylum to any Syrian migrants who arrived in Sweden. The only people rubbing their hands with glee at this madness were the people traffickers. Although this offer has now been withdrawn, the fact is that nearly 200,000 migrants entered Sweden, and many of these simply disappeared before they could be registered. No matter their citizenship, this unknown number would make my hair stand on end if I was head of Swedish Security.
Old Nov 27th 2015, 3:50 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dick Dasterdly
The point I was making, was do they regard themselves as French citizens or do their sympathies still lie with their country of origin or that of their predecessors ? ......
Norman Tebbit made a good point. ..... Actually he made many!
Old Nov 27th 2015, 4:28 pm
On the road again.

In his attempt to out-Merkel Merkel, the Swedish Prime Minister offered immediate asylum to any Syrian migrants who arrived in Sweden. The only people rubbing their hands with glee at this madness were the people traffickers. Although this offer has now been withdrawn, the fact is that nearly 200,000 migrants entered Sweden, and many of these simply disappeared before they could be registered. No matter their citizenship, this unknown number would make my hair stand on end if I was head of Swedish Security.
It might have been thought that the Swedes would have learnt their lesson by now with the numbers they already have on their hands and their failure to integrate.
The cities are now full to overflowing, so they're now packing them off into tiny country villages, where the locals don't want them and the immigrants don't want to be there as there vitually nothing of any interest or use to them.
So off they trot way up towards the Arctic and cross into Finland, much the same result, so many of them are now heading South again to add to Germanys problems.
On top of all that many have crossed over into Finland and the other Baltic countries having passed through Russia, where understandably they are not wanted and don't any linger more than they have to.
Old Nov 27th 2015, 4:30 pm
On the road again.

It might have been thought that the Swedes would have learnt their lesson by now with the numbers they already have on their hands and their failure to integrate.
The cities are now full to overflowing, so they're now packing them off into tiny country villages, where the locals don't want them and the immigrants don't want to be there as there is virtually nothing of any interest or use to them.
So off they trot way up towards the Arctic and cross into Finland, much the same result, so many of them are now heading South again to add to Germanys problems.
On top of all that many have crossed over into Finland and the other Baltic countries having passed through Russia, where understandably they are not wanted and don't any linger more than they have to.
Old Nov 28th 2015, 9:04 am
Forum Regular

Pythagoras will become famous soon enoughPythagoras will become famous soon enough

... the fact is that nearly 200,000 migrants entered Sweden, and many of these simply disappeared before they could be registered. No matter their citizenship, this unknown number would make my hair stand on end if I was head of Swedish Security.
The Swedish government recently announced changes in their asylum policy:

• Under their Aliens Act Sweden will now only accept the EU minimum level of refugees (for the next three years.)

• The right to family reunification will be subject to a very strict time limit.

• All unaccompanied children will have their age ‘medically verified’

• All new asylum seekers will be given temporary residence permits only. (except for children and families who registered before the new rules are introduced.)

• ID checks will be enforced on all modes of public transport to Sweden.

....something about slamming, stable door and equine animal 'bolting' spring to mind…?
Old Nov 30th 2015, 8:34 pm
Just Joined

Norto is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes, but the new rules will only come into effect from next april (2016), and with no guarantee that they will actually be inforced. With an estimated 20,000 coming every week, they're simply thinking about closing the stable door.
Old Dec 5th 2015, 7:59 pm
Forum Regular

jsbach has a reputation beyond reputejsbach has a reputation beyond reputejsbach has a reputation beyond reputejsbach has a reputation beyond reputejsbach has a reputation beyond reputejsbach has a reputation beyond reputejsbach has a reputation beyond reputejsbach has a reputation beyond reputejsbach has a reputation beyond reputejsbach has a reputation beyond reputejsbach has a reputation beyond repute

I find the ignorance and arrogance of some on here breath-taking.
You who imply that immigration will destroy your own culture are immigrants yourselves.
Isn't that what BF Expats exists for?
If you have to judge, do so by who people are and not by what your own prejudices tell you they ought to be.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.