Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Scandinavia
Reload this Page >

in Dk, worked in 2013, only for December. may I get less tax for December salary?

in Dk, worked in 2013, only for December. may I get less tax for December salary?

Old Jan 8th 2014, 10:10 am
Just Joined

ienidk is an unknown quantity at this point
Default in Dk, worked in 2013, only for December. may I get less tax for December salary?

Hello,
I started my job on the 2nd of December 2013. My contract is for two years.
So in the year 2013, in Denmark, my income was only the salary for December. I understood (but not sure, that is why I opened this new thread) that in this situation I can get less tax (only 8%) for the salary of December 2013. I could do this also in March when I will submit my final income declaration. But I would not want to wait until March 2014 since I recently moved and I need some extra money for furniture, for example. Most of the places are rent unfurnished.
I have CPR, not yet a tax number. I applied for a tax number but I was told it will be for the year 2014.
But still I would like to get less tax for the December salary (which it will be paid at the end of Jan because I did not have CPR that time)?
Thank you.

Also, would you recommend any tax advisors in CPH for private taxing? Would you know how do they charge? It is only one time fee or a percentage for several months of your income?

Thank you again.

Last edited by ienidk; Jan 8th 2014 at 10:43 am.