Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Youtube Drivers Arrested.....

Youtube Drivers Arrested.....

Old May 25th 2010, 4:30 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute
Default Youtube Drivers Arrested.....

Link here...

Now, is it just me or will this be the last we ever hear about the idiots filmed on SZR? I particularly like the wording at the end of the report. "They MAY face jail and a fine...'..

Laffable.....
Old May 25th 2010, 6:30 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Youtube Drivers Arrested.....

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Link here...

Now, is it just me or will this be the last we ever hear about the idiots filmed on SZR? I particularly like the wording at the end of the report. "They MAY face jail and a fine...'..

Laffable.....
Well it seems they were celebrating their beloved Al Wasl FC (or whoever) winning the football championship. If true, we can be grateful they didn't shoot loaded weapons into the air like in other countries.
Old May 25th 2010, 7:18 am
Forum Regular

Dilmun has much to be proud ofDilmun has much to be proud ofDilmun has much to be proud ofDilmun has much to be proud ofDilmun has much to be proud ofDilmun has much to be proud ofDilmun has much to be proud ofDilmun has much to be proud ofDilmun has much to be proud ofDilmun has much to be proud ofDilmun has much to be proud of

I feel sorry for those guys. What else do they have to do??
Old May 25th 2010, 7:23 am
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dilmun
I feel sorry for those guys. What else do they have to do??
Yeah, me too. Let's face it, it's not as if they have malls to go to, or the dunes, or the beach, or the parks, or bowling alleys, or amusement parks, or study, or play sports of any kind, or go diving, or go swimming, or even go shooting or paragliding, or the internet, or play stations and wiis.

Yeah, I feel sorry for those guys, what else have they got to do???
Old May 25th 2010, 8:55 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Roadking
Yeah, me too. Let's face it, it's not as if they have malls to go to, or the dunes, or the beach, or the parks, or bowling alleys, or amusement parks, or study, or play sports of any kind, or go diving, or go swimming, or even go shooting or paragliding, or the internet, or play stations and wiis.

Yeah, I feel sorry for those guys, what else have they got to do???
you left out a few...

No common sense, no work ethic, no remorse....
Old May 25th 2010, 9:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

the most hilarious statement is from Major Gen Khamis al Mazeina, the Dubai deputy police chief...who said, “However, it is important to emphasise that such acts are individual cases and do not reflect the behaviour of Emirati youth, who in general are responsible individuals who know how to use cars.”

yeah...right...

MM, xx
Old May 25th 2010, 12:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

soukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
the most hilarious statement is from Major Gen Khamis al Mazeina, the Dubai deputy police chief...who said, “However, it is important to emphasise that such acts are individual cases and do not reflect the behaviour of Emirati youth, who in general are responsible individuals who know how to use cars.”

yeah...right...

MM, xx
Bring back the camels - it's the only way.
Old May 25th 2010, 5:31 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
...for having sex in with one girl and half-a-dozen of their mates.
Old May 26th 2010, 3:16 am
BE Forum Addict

coffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond repute

Well this story was on the Emirates news last night so nearly all of the UAE and beyound know knows about this story. So hooo emmm time will tell.