you are just like...

Old Apr 22nd 2008, 3:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute
Default you are just like...

Ok. Pick a person from the board and say what character from any soap or tv programme they remind you of. personality wise mostly,but looks are a bonus....and there must be good reasons behind why!

I will start with Coxy!!

Paddy from "Max and Paddy's Road To Nowhere"!..Lover of the ladies,and likes to talk about his exploits!...but still loveable!
Attached Thumbnails you are just like...-.jpg  
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 3:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: you are just like...

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
Ok. Pick a person from the board and say what character from any soap or tv programme they remind you of. personality wise mostly,but looks are a bonus....and there must be good reasons behind why!

I will start with Coxy!!

Paddy from "Max and Paddy's Road To Nowhere"!..Lover of the ladies,and likes to talk about his exploits!...but still loveable!

...in fact Inse....you may even be Max.....the serious one,but very witty and sharp with his tongue!!
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 3:24 pm
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

...in fact Inse....you may even be Max.....the serious one,but very witty and sharp with his tongue!!
Isnt that Inse in the picture ?
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 3:25 pm
Account Closed

Emerald_Eyes is an unknown quantity at this point

ScotsExpat = Billy Connolly
Attached Thumbnails you are just like...-bc1.bmp  
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 3:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

serious now!!!......soaps,programmes..characters and good reasons why.
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 3:27 pm
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

The BE quiz team, the night I couldnt make it ....
Attached Thumbnails you are just like...-9960c1e0bc6295afc8c4f668ca50ad.jpg  
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 3:30 pm
Account Closed

Emerald_Eyes is an unknown quantity at this point

serious now!!!......soaps,programmes..characters and good reasons why.
You're quite strict! Will think more carefully...
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 3:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Emerald_Eyes
You're quite strict! Will think more carefully...
I want this to have thought put into it!! It will be fun!
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 3:34 pm

Coxy the Bear is an unknown quantity at this point

I thought EE was spot on with Connolly. I'm going to have to be very careful here, could upset loads of you!
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 3:35 pm
Hammer for Life

I want this to have thought put into it!! It will be fun!
Matahari is.....Peggy Mitchell

A fiesty madame, speaks her mind, doesn't take any bullsh*t
Attached Thumbnails you are just like...-img_2.jpg  
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 3:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by BangleMan
Matahari is.....Peggy Mitchell

A fiesty madame, speaks her mind, doesn't take any bullsh*t
thats a good one!
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 3:46 pm
Hammer for Life

ScotsExpat = Arkwright .....Inse = Granville ............(Open All Hours)

SE / Arkwright : Arkwright's goal in life is to secure the affections of his neighbour and unrequited love, Nurse Madam Medusa, but at the same time he must be a reluctant father figure to his nephew and delivery boy, Granville.

Inse / Granville : Supposedly of Hungarian extraction, young Granville constantly yearns of finding love, glamour and exotic encounters in life but these dreams always remain out of reach, symbolised by his flirtatious yet never-consummated relationship with the local blow up doll.
Attached Thumbnails you are just like...-davidjason3.jpg  
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 3:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by BangleMan
ScotsExpat = Arkwright .....Inse = Granville ............(Open All Hours)

SE / Arkwright : Arkwright's goal in life is to secure the affections of his neighbour and unrequited love, Nurse Madam Medusa, but at the same time he must be a reluctant father figure to his nephew and delivery boy, Granville.

Inse / Granville : Supposedly of Hungarian extraction, young Granville constantly yearns of finding love, glamour and exotic encounters in life but these dreams always remain out of reach, symbolised by his flirtatious yet never-consummated relationship with the local blow up doll.
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 3:53 pm

Coxy the Bear is an unknown quantity at this point

I wouldn't laugh too hard if I were you! This could bite you on the arse and you know it!
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 3:53 pm
Hammer for Life

Madam Medusa = Hyacinth Bouquet (Keeping Up Appearances)

Hyacinth Bucket is the queen of snobs. Obsessed by perfection, image, etiquette and breeding, she lives to be seen and does everything in her power to give the right impression to the upper social classes.

Long-suffering husband Mr Madam Medusa gets the brunt of it, with Hyacinth quick to chastise if he steps out of line ("I don't like you making decisions unilaterally", she tells him)....
Attached Thumbnails you are just like...-hyacinth.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.