Is it wrong to cry

Old Apr 19th 2009, 7:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Squirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond repute
Default Is it wrong to cry

....at the end of a sad film?

Just watched 'Boy in the Striped Pyjamas' - me and Tattoo Girl sobbed our hearts out and Mr Sinky had a go at us

Don't men ever cry at sad films then?
Old Apr 19th 2009, 7:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is it wrong to cry

Originally Posted by Squirty Cream

Just watched 'Boy in the Striped Pyjamas' - me and Tattoo Girl sobbed our hearts out and Mr Sinky had a go at us

Oh God don't get me started...............

Field of Dreams........... right at the end, when he meets his dad.......... Niagara Falls job.
Old Apr 19th 2009, 7:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean

Field of Dreams........... right at the end, when he meets his dad.......... Niagara Falls job.
........... and by an amazing coincidence, Sky News has just announced the death of JG Ballard, author of 'Empire Of The Sun', which even the commercially-obsessed Steven Spielberg couldn't ruin.

Christian Bale was stunning as the boy ('Jim'), and I cried at the bit where he salutes the kamikaze pilots who are being honoured just before they take off. Stunning........... must be a You Tube link for that.................
Old Apr 19th 2009, 7:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Squirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean

Was the film really sad though or was it because that struck a chord with you?

I'll tell Mr Sinky then that men do cry at sad films. I know his grandad used to get all emotional over Little House on the Prairie and The Waltons and my brothers used to tease him rotten. Perhaps Mr Sinky is just too young to be man enough to cry.
Old Apr 19th 2009, 8:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

StublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to all

THE FOOTBALL FACTORY.

I couldnt stop crying when chelsea go "done" by millwall in that movie.

A travesty if ever there was one....
Old Apr 19th 2009, 8:17 pm
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

I cried when Steven Gerrard scored an injury time equaliser in the 2006 FA Cup Final ....
Old Apr 19th 2009, 8:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Was the film really sad though or was it because that struck a chord with you?

I'll tell Mr Sinky then that men do cry at sad films. I know his grandad used to get all emotional over Little House on the Prairie and The Waltons and my brothers used to tease him rotten. Perhaps Mr Sinky is just too young to be man enough to cry.
Wasn't sad as such............ more like tears of joy............... the ending was somewhat unexpected.
Old Apr 20th 2009, 1:43 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Real men cry....FACT.

I've sat onboard a warship with a mixture of sailors, bootnecks and shakyboats watching movies only to see some of the UKSF's finest bubbling away to forest gump...

If you don't cry then your a breakdown waiting to happen.

Let it out fella's.

I openly admit to bubbling when tom hanks was vitteled at the end of saving private ryan...

And also when that cow daniella got malleted by janine butcher in eastenders and died in her mums arms....boy there wasn't a dry eye in the commanders house that night.
Old Apr 20th 2009, 4:51 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander
Real men cry....FACT.

I've sat onboard a warship with a mixture of sailors, bootnecks and shakyboats watching movies only to see some of the UKSF's finest bubbling away to forest gump...

If you don't cry then your a breakdown waiting to happen.

Let it out fella's.

I openly admit to bubbling when tom hanks was vitteled at the end of saving private ryan...

And also when that cow daniella got malleted by janine butcher in eastenders and died in her mums arms....boy there wasn't a dry eye in the commanders house that night.
when did that happen in EE? recently?
Old Apr 20th 2009, 4:56 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
when did that happen in EE? recently?
last week...one of the most stupid story lines ever...glad she is dead
Old Apr 20th 2009, 4:57 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
last week...one of the most stupid story lines ever...glad she is dead
Daniella the young blonde lass who is Ronnie's daughter? I keep forgetting to watch it, so what was that all about then? Janine has murdered before, back to jail for her it is
Old Apr 20th 2009, 7:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
Daniella the young blonde lass who is Ronnie's daughter? I keep forgetting to watch it, so what was that all about then? Janine has murdered before, back to jail for her it is
SHe ran her over by accident. I hadn't seen EE for years, now that its on showtime i have started watching it again, its weird tho how you can just get back into story line with EE.

Lol my son says its the most depressing show ever.
Old Apr 20th 2009, 7:13 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by annacarna
SHe ran her over by accident. I hadn't seen EE for years, now that its on showtime i have started watching it again, its weird tho how you can just get back into story line with EE.

Lol my son says its the most depressing show ever.
it's on at 2 pm today, going to tape it watch it later. It is depressing though
Old Apr 20th 2009, 8:31 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

****, ive inadvertently started a ****ing eastenders thread...
Old Apr 20th 2009, 8:33 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander
****, ive inadvertently started a ****ing eastenders thread...
one of the many things you have to answer for mate !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.