Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Would you rather's.....

Would you rather's.....

Old May 7th 2008, 7:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Would you rather's.....

Originally Posted by admon
I wonder if anyones ever gone 2's up on a doll...

or 3's for that matter..
I will ponder that while I am sunbathing......
Old May 7th 2008, 7:29 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat
So, did you get Inse's discount when you bought her?
No...I went to the place you recommended ..
Old May 7th 2008, 7:31 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder if anyones ever gone 2's up on a doll...

or 3's for that matter..
Speaking from experience Admon ?
Old May 7th 2008, 7:31 am

ScotsExpat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BangleMan
No...I went to the place you recommended ..
While I may have recommended it, I want to point out that I have only visited RattleSnake once but, on the basis on that one visit, felt sure you could find someone willing to 'take care of you'...............
Old May 7th 2008, 7:32 am

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
he's not fussy...a few wet wipes and good as new!
Think he prefers them broken in first................lol
Old May 7th 2008, 7:37 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Speaking from experience Admon ?
The fact that I was wondering should have been enough to suggest not..

Maybe you are the voice of experience...
Old May 7th 2008, 7:44 am
Hammer for Life

While I may have recommended it, I want to point out that I have only visited RattleSnake once but, on the basis on that one visit, felt sure you could find someone willing to 'take care of you'...............
Well if you can pull there, the quality of women must be pretty low, so may steer clear of it, thanks
Old May 7th 2008, 7:45 am
Hammer for Life

The fact that I was wondering should have been enough to suggest not..

Maybe you are the voice of experience...
Dont think you were wondering, think you were trying to "out" yourself, but have lost the bottle now.....Come on, no-one will think bad of you, wanting to do 3's up on a rubber doll..
Old May 7th 2008, 7:47 am

Well if you can pull there, the quality of women must be pretty low, so may steer clear of it, thanks
Thankfully for you, the guys dont do the pulling there, s'only reason I can think that you got a lumber.....lol
Old May 7th 2008, 7:50 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Dont think you were wondering, think you were trying to "out" yourself, but have lost the bottle now.....Come on, no-one will think bad of you, wanting to do 3's up on a rubber doll..
BM no way man, you talk about these dolls almost every day, must be something keeping the subject on your mind...
Old May 7th 2008, 7:58 am
Hammer for Life

BM no way man, you talk about these dolls almost every day, must be something keeping the subject on your mind...
Its you lot who keep bringing them up....I have a latex allergy anyway
Old May 7th 2008, 7:59 am
Hammer for Life

Thankfully for you, the guys dont do the pulling there, s'only reason I can think that you got a lumber.....lol
What's a lumber, when its at home ffs?
Old May 7th 2008, 8:18 am
Banned

Sam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond repute

I have a latex allergy anyway
Really? What are the symptoms? I am curious...
Old May 7th 2008, 8:21 am
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by Sam FTQ
A rush of blood from the head, localised swelling and a general tingling sensation....lol
Old May 7th 2008, 8:23 am
Banned

Sam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond reputeSam FTQ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sam FTQ
localised swelling
Blimey, imagine discovering you had a latex allergy for the first time in a doll situation.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.