words fail me

Old Mar 23rd 2014, 8:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default words fail me

Laughing far too hard

http://www.buzzfeed.com/leonoraepste...you-nightmares

so hands up who wears what?
Old Mar 23rd 2014, 10:22 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: words fail me

I remember when I was working, being in the tea room when a girl started to question all the males present as to which of a list of swim wear they all wore to the neach. I thought it was going to get very interesting when she passed the magazine to me, I acanned all the pics, and then did it again, and said, I don't wear any of those. I got the question I was waiting for, Well what do you wear, my answer was. nothing, I'm a naturist and never wear anything on the beach or in the swimming pool. That was very effective at stopping the entire questioning and conversation.
Old Mar 24th 2014, 2:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Why does the guy in Number 9 remind me of Borat?

And it is really rather scary to see some of those ads have websites............. which means they are not that old.............

Last edited by The Dean; Mar 24th 2014 at 2:54 am. Reason: .
Old Mar 24th 2014, 4:45 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

I can't remember a day when I haven't worn boxers.

BUT, the caveat being they have to be bright and colourful and comfy. Not interested in boring CKs etc.
Old Mar 24th 2014, 7:20 am
"Insert witty title here"

Irishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond repute

No. 5 for me since as long as I can remember, either the ads are not too old or I am too old

But I vaguely remember my dad handing me those old school white jockeys and saying your growing up now son, start wearing these from now on

while on the topic, in the mid 90s I once bought something like this :
http://img1.etsystatic.com/018/0/772...49427_gwix.jpg
yes, it had the words 'what a cock' printed on the front
yes, I was supporting a mustache in those days
yes, it was a sad lonely time in my life
Old Mar 24th 2014, 11:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Dubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond repute

Commando, the only way to go !!!