Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

This won't help things in UK

This won't help things in UK

Old May 25th 2013, 8:47 pm

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: This won't help things in UK

Originally Posted by nateusa

i mean this is just a propaganda tool for people to wind closet racists up and tell them to come out of the woodwork. blood on the streets of uk etc.

a handful of extremists muslims being portrayed as the representatives of 1.5 billion strong community.

utter bollocks.

and what is sad you have people who would never earn near the money in their own country making lovely bunsen in this region, slagging off those very same people in the region or lean towards the generalization of them through this horrific crime.
Muslims aren't race and a lot of people from non-white backgrounds also speak against radical Islam. A number of brave Muslims also speak against radical Islam.

If a few percent of the 1.5 billion Muslims are radical the world has tens and possibly hundreds of millions of people who believe in the primacy of a literal interpretation of Islamic scripture - more than the population of the UK or Germany and perhaps the USA. Give the UK with it's small population ran an Empire that spanned the globe it would be unwise to think a small percentage isn't a threat...

N.
Old May 25th 2013, 11:29 pm
Banned

nateusa will become famous soon enoughnateusa will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Norm_uk
Muslims aren't race and a lot of people from non-white backgrounds also speak against radical Islam. A number of brave Muslims also speak against radical Islam.

If a few percent of the 1.5 billion Muslims are radical the world has tens and possibly hundreds of millions of people who believe in the primacy of a literal interpretation of Islamic scripture - more than the population of the UK or Germany and perhaps the USA. Give the UK with it's small population ran an Empire that spanned the globe it would be unwise to think a small percentage isn't a threat...

N.
another inane comment.

where do you come out with small percentage?

most muslims would condemn this barbaric attack.

secondly it seems you have a tolerance issue.

have you ever read the Koran?

primacy of literal interpretation?

i am sure it is written in Koran to attack non-believers with meat cleavers and murder them brutally!

sick of this passive aggressive xenophobic people.

Last edited by nateusa; May 25th 2013 at 11:46 pm.
Old May 25th 2013, 11:52 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by al dente
That's gingerist. The worst ist of all!!!!

What's the appreciation that we should have? I appreciate the money.
i am not bitter at all.

just hate people looking down the very same people they make great living out of and then turning around slagging them off at every opportunity.

it is cheap and being ungrateful.

these people are hypocrites.
Old May 26th 2013, 5:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Maxima has a reputation beyond reputeMaxima has a reputation beyond reputeMaxima has a reputation beyond reputeMaxima has a reputation beyond reputeMaxima has a reputation beyond reputeMaxima has a reputation beyond reputeMaxima has a reputation beyond reputeMaxima has a reputation beyond reputeMaxima has a reputation beyond reputeMaxima has a reputation beyond reputeMaxima has a reputation beyond repute

i am not bitter at all.

just hate people looking down the very same people they make great living out of and then turning around slagging them off at every opportunity.
it is cheap and being ungrateful.

these people are hypocrites.
Isnt that exactly what some migrants do ?

Sit on welfare, and criticize the "immoral" West....

To be fair, they would criticize these macheteers as well, but I find it ungrateful to constantly harp on how the West started illegal wars, and how everything is bad there, and so on
Old May 26th 2013, 5:45 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Maxima
Isnt that exactly what some migrants do ?

Sit on welfare, and criticize the "immoral" West....

To be fair, they would criticize these macheteers as well, but I find it ungrateful to constantly harp on how the West started illegal wars, and how everything is bad there, and so on
And why oh why do We (The UK people) allow hate prechers such as Anjem Choudary to a) live on benefits in a country he despises and b) allow him to spout his violence and jihad terms to a subservient population. WHy don't the laws that stop people saying certain things on twitter be used to arrest this bile filled piece of shit.

He's not even got any religious "qualifications" he's no imman, just a gob on a stick?

Also why oh why do the BBC PAY him to appear on their shows?

He should be locked up, solitary, no possible communication with the outside world. For life.

And all his and his immediate families benefits removed.

Don't get me started on Abu Qatada....

BBC

Sun
Old May 26th 2013, 10:33 am

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

another inane comment.
That you felt compelled to respond to...hmmmm.

where do you come out with small percentage?
Well lots of people say it's only a few Muslims who are violent, only a small percentage. Do you think it's a high percentage? I don't - most Muslims are no more violent than any other group of people...perhaps you have evidence to the contrary?

most muslims would condemn this barbaric attack.
Did I say they didn't condemn it? I know a number of large Muslim organisations have come out to condemn it in the UK. If this happened in the UAE the criminals would probably be hung from the neck.

secondly it seems you have a tolerance issue.
I tolerate those who tolerate me. And I place too much stock in tolerance, it's bedfellows are weakness and apathy.

It seems you have an issue with people who won't self-apply rules about insulting religion and blasphemy.

have you ever read the Koran?
Yes, several times. The bible and torah too.

i am sure it is written in Koran to attack non-believers with meat cleavers and murder them brutally!
I never came across anything that specific but then one of the machete killers is on video quoting Sura Al Tawba as his justification. A lot of those verses, especially when read in isolation and taken literally are easily used by people like that to kill those who they see as their enemies, including other Muslims. I doubt any book that is so easily twisted to justify murder, including the Bible and Torah.

sick of this passive aggressive xenophobic people.
I'm not one to hide my opinions, you'll get straight talk from me not passive aggressive xenophobia or taqiyya.

N.
Old May 26th 2013, 10:41 am

Originally Posted by Kix
So he was born jewish and became a devout Anglican at the age of 12.

So he wasn't jewish by the time he got into parliament was he?

Semantics.
He's still a Jew by ethnicity no matter what deity he prays to.

N.
Old May 26th 2013, 10:48 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

He's still a Jew by ethnicity no matter what deity he prays to.

N.
What bollocks, that means I'm a christian cos that was the home I was born into.

Really Norm, I expected better from you.
Old May 26th 2013, 10:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Cypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to behold

I think Kix, before you call bollocks, that the man himself had something to say on the matter

'"Yes, sir, I am a Jew, and when the right honorable gentlemen's ancestors were savages on an unknown Island, mine were priests in the Temple of Solomon."'
Old May 26th 2013, 11:19 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Originally Posted by Cypselos
I think Kix, before you call bollocks, that the man himself had something to say on the matter

'"Yes, sir, I am a Jew, and when the right honorable gentlemen's ancestors were savages on an unknown Island, mine were priests in the Temple of Solomon."'
I meant that the assumption of the religious (or not) life you were brought into this world dictates who you are for life.
Old May 26th 2013, 11:40 am
Banned

That you felt compelled to respond to...hmmmm.

Well lots of people say it's only a few Muslims who are violent, only a small percentage. Do you think it's a high percentage? I don't - most Muslims are no more violent than any other group of people...perhaps you have evidence to the contrary?

Did I say they didn't condemn it? I know a number of large Muslim organisations have come out to condemn it in the UK. If this happened in the UAE the criminals would probably be hung from the neck.

I tolerate those who tolerate me. And I place too much stock in tolerance, it's bedfellows are weakness and apathy.

It seems you have an issue with people who won't self-apply rules about insulting religion and blasphemy.

Yes, several times. The bible and torah too.

I never came across anything that specific but then one of the machete killers is on video quoting Sura Al Tawba as his justification. A lot of those verses, especially when read in isolation and taken literally are easily used by people like that to kill those who they see as their enemies, including other Muslims. I doubt any book that is so easily twisted to justify murder, including the Bible and Torah.

I'm not one to hide my opinions, you'll get straight talk from me not passive aggressive xenophobia or taqiyya.

N.
bollocks you never read the Koran.

stop talking out of your arse mate.

Koran never advocates violence.

how do you explain this?

please quote me exact verses.
Old May 26th 2013, 11:42 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

how do you explain this?

Ooh I'm going to enjoy this
Old May 26th 2013, 11:53 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
Ooh I'm going to enjoy this

Old May 26th 2013, 12:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

how do you explain this?

Hopefully it's short and as painless as possible.....
Old May 26th 2013, 1:02 pm
womble

OriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond repute

how do you explain this?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.