Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

This won't help things in UK

This won't help things in UK

Old May 23rd 2013, 4:00 pm
...---...

Fossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond reputeFossildog has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: This won't help things in UK

Last edited by Fossildog; May 23rd 2013 at 4:09 pm.
Old May 23rd 2013, 5:20 pm
womble

OriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond repute

Firstly I'd like to point out that most of those "Muslims" in the video sounded very English. Secondly, no where in the video does anyone say they are refugees, asylum seekers, or on benefits. Thirdly, I'm extremely impressed with the denunciation of these extremists by British Muslims.
Old May 23rd 2013, 5:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

Let them go and die in the armed struggle. i am sure Assad and his pals will be happy to oblige them in their serach for martyrdom.
Old May 24th 2013, 4:03 am
Banned

nateusa will become famous soon enoughnateusa will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Meow
I read two comments and had to close the page. I've had quote enough of ill-informed bigotry in the last 24 hours.
glad i wasn't the only one to skip through the bollocks.
Old May 24th 2013, 4:06 am
Banned

Originally Posted by britexpat76
One slight difference, 100% of us (Brits) have to work and add to the country. No work we go home with 0 help from any governments out here.

When was the last time a British Expat asked for asylum in an Arabic country?
i guess we should give you some acknowledgement like knighthood, besides your well-earned dosh?

Last edited by nateusa; May 24th 2013 at 4:18 am.
Old May 24th 2013, 4:13 am
Banned

I managed most of it. There have always been extremists, but the problem is that this gives the impression that all Muslims are like that. .

i mean this is just a propaganda tool for people to wind closet racists up and tell them to come out of the woodwork. blood on the streets of uk etc.

a handful of extremists muslims being portrayed as the representatives of 1.5 billion strong community.

utter bollocks.

and what is sad you have people who would never earn near the money in their own country making lovely bunsen in this region, slagging off those very same people in the region or lean towards the generalization of them through this horrific crime.

Last edited by nateusa; May 24th 2013 at 4:18 am.
Old May 24th 2013, 4:48 am
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nateusa

and what is sad you have people who would never earn near the money in their own country making lovely bunsen in this region, slagging off those very same people in the region or lean towards the generalization of them through this horrific crime.
What is it with you and your fixation of how much money expats here earn?

And this is not a regional issue...attackers were from Nigeria. Muslims, like Christians and other religions are from all over the world.
Old May 24th 2013, 5:34 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

i mean this is just a propaganda tool for people to wind closet racists up and tell them to come out of the woodwork. blood on the streets of uk etc.

a handful of extremists muslims being portrayed as the representatives of 1.5 billion strong community.

utter bollocks.

Are you in some way jealous perhaps? Are you stuck in the states and can't get a job in the Middle East?
Old May 25th 2013, 12:02 am
Banned

Originally Posted by shiva
Are you in some way jealous perhaps? Are you stuck in the states and can't get a job in the Middle East?
i am not stuck anywhere you berk.

i am just pointing out hypocrisy amongst some of the expats who make three four or ten times what they would make say in glasgow dealing with ginger chavs yet show no appreciation of it.

soulless.
Old May 25th 2013, 4:06 am
Banned

Originally Posted by NorthernLad
What is it with you and your fixation of how much money expats here earn?

And this is not a regional issue...attackers were from Nigeria. Muslims, like Christians and other religions are from all over the world.
attackers attack because they feel there is a wrong-doing.

there is not one area in the world where uk or france sticks up for the peoplle because it is worn.
Old May 25th 2013, 10:00 am
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute

i am just pointing out hypocrisy amongst some of the expats who make three four or ten times what they would make say in glasgow dealing with ginger chavs yet show no appreciation of it.

soulless.
You sound a tad bitter .
Old May 25th 2013, 10:48 am
BE Forum Addict

al dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond repute

soulless.
That's gingerist. The worst ist of all!!!!

What's the appreciation that we should have? I appreciate the money.
Old May 25th 2013, 8:20 pm

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alexa
Eaxctly....and the point I was making in the other thread comes into play here....THIS the exact point where Muslims, non extremist ones...the majority, need to step in with a counter demonstration.
They don't like what the minority does...well, then, here is your chance to be visible and voice it!
How do we know they don't like it? We hear very little objection except from David Cameron and Boris Johnson...known experts of different schools of Islamic thought.

I bet many peaceful Muslims don't speak up because they are afraid because they don't follow the book literally like these thugs and are therefore not really good Muslims. Afraid the thugs will kill them too - most Jihadist attacks are against Muslims, they kill more of each other than any outsider could hope to - and all our leaders do is make laws to stop us insulting this religion and arm and fund these chaps in foreign lands.

Madness is the word that comes to mind.

N.
Old May 25th 2013, 8:22 pm

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alexa
Because they want to change things in the UK the way THEY think it should be. Many believe that EVERYBODY must be Muslim, Muslim, as they believe Muslims should be.
And the laws in the UK and other democracies give them the ability to do so.
I agree...it's essentially cultural and national suicide. Muslims here I speak to ask me why we allow them to come because here they would be jailed and deported.

N.
Old May 25th 2013, 8:40 pm

Not all immigrants are on benefits and don't all get given a house in arrival.
They didn't say it was all immigrants, only the groups portrayed in the video.

Luton is my home town - it is a hotbed for groups like this, the Muslim population there has increased by 300% in the last 30 years and it's not educated Sufi pacifists and amicable Anglophile Ahmadiyyas (who are banned from entering Mecca) for the most part who go there. The town has plenty of ethnic groups who have integrated and mixed with the locals - and also a large Islamic ghetto (for want of a better word) the police don't go to except in force.

I suppose it doesn't matter when you come from more middle class areas where immigrants work hard and speak with RP accents. It's not the daughters of the white middle class who are being groomed by rape gangs because they are white and kaffir so this will not mean anything, and the response by the ill informed lower classes can be dismissed as thuggish xenophobia rather than ill informed anger and frustration by the common man (which can and is being used by the facists because the classes above simply despise them and do not listen to their concerns).

Once the British working class towns are taken over Middle England will be next, but that's a few generations away so why should we worry...we have money and can simply move anyway?

N.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.