Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

This won't help things in UK

This won't help things in UK

Old May 23rd 2013, 12:35 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: This won't help things in UK

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
money it's the only reason any expat goes to Saudi is for the cash, put up and shut up, leave a few years later with bags of cash.
And those people protesting in that video?
Old May 23rd 2013, 12:36 pm

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

Exactly.
Old May 23rd 2013, 12:37 pm
Knee deep and rising

weasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond repute

This is the end of the video, there was some music playing too. I think that song I like to move it, move it
Old May 23rd 2013, 12:38 pm
Knee deep and rising

weasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow
I haven't read your book yet...
I doubt it would be considered well informed anything
Old May 23rd 2013, 12:40 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

And those people protesting in that video?
lost me those people protesting like that in Saudi would all be in jail
Old May 23rd 2013, 12:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

Eaxctly....and the point I was making in the other thread comes into play here....THIS the exact point where Muslims, non extremist ones...the majority, need to step in with a counter demonstration.
They don't like what the minority does...well, then, here is your chance to be visible and voice it!
Old May 23rd 2013, 12:44 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

lost me those people protesting like that in Saudi would all be in jail
I said "I hate to use the 'if you don't like it leave' line, but I am puzzled as to why you would chose to live in a country whose values you profess to hate."

We were talking about the people in the video. Why would they move to the UK if they hate the values and laws of the country? There are plenty of Islamic countries in the world.
Old May 23rd 2013, 12:45 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

I said "I hate to use the 'if you don't like it leave' line, but I am puzzled as to why you would chose to live in a country whose values you profess to hate."

We were talking about the people in the video. Why would they move to the UK if they hate the values and laws of the country? There are plenty of Islamic countries in the world.
for the benefits ...
Old May 23rd 2013, 12:46 pm
Bored liberal

for the benefits ...
Not all immigrants are on benefits and don't all get given a house in arrival.
Old May 23rd 2013, 12:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

Because they want to change things in the UK the way THEY think it should be. Many believe that EVERYBODY must be Muslim, Muslim, as they believe Muslims should be.
And the laws in the UK and other democracies give them the ability to do so.
Old May 23rd 2013, 12:57 pm
Concierge

Not all immigrants are on benefits and don't all get given a house in arrival.
but some do and they all get free healthcare and education,that is why they are there. I read somewhere that within 20 years Britain will have a Muslim Prime Minister due to the amount of Muslims in the UK that will make it happen.
Old May 23rd 2013, 12:59 pm

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

I hate to use the 'if you don't like it leave' line, but I am puzzled as to why you would chose to live in a country whose values you profess to hate.
I don't hate Saudi. Never said I did. Got a very nice life here.My experience of life here and Saudi people has been positive on the whole. Plenty of worse places in the world to live. I do not like people shouting 'kill the police' in Luton High St.
Old May 23rd 2013, 1:00 pm
Bored liberal

Originally Posted by nonthaburi
I don't hate Saudi. Never said I did. Got a very nice life here.My experience of life here and Saudi people has been positive on the whole. Plenty of worse places in the world to live. I do not like people shouting 'kill the police' in Luton High St.
We are talking about the Muslim demonstrators in the UK, not about you.
Old May 23rd 2013, 1:00 pm
Bored liberal

but some do and they all get free healthcare and education,that is why they are there. I read somewhere that within 20 years Britain will have a Muslim Prime Minister due to the amount of Muslims in the UK that will make it happen.
In the Daily Mail?
Old May 23rd 2013, 1:02 pm

Sorry. Misunderstood that then.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.