Women Parking

Old Jun 3rd 2009, 8:13 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Women Parking

Before the easily pissed off bus stops, I'll point out that this was sent to me by a woman and that the views/images/video link contained within this thread are in no way representative of any opinion or view which may or may not be held by the poster. Reading this post will also nullify any right anyone, be it male or female, has to bitch.

Last edited by shiva; Jun 3rd 2009 at 8:28 am.
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 8:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Women Parking

Oh dear
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 8:32 am
BE Enthusiast

deemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Grace O Malley
Oh dear
brilliant...
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 8:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by deemi786
brilliant...
yawn and yr point is what exactly
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 8:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Euc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond repute

The one fuelling her car! Brilliant!
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 8:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Morecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Euc-
The one fuelling her car! Brilliant!
I've done that before, but luckily didn't end up on the floor!
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 10:10 am
BE Enthusiast

deemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nice

yawn and yr point is what exactly
There was no point, i simply said i found the video's brilliant.

You're paranoid u silly b***h.
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 10:19 am
BE Forum Addict

There was no point, i simply said i found the video's brilliant.

You're paranoid u silly b***h.
back from the school run are you.

did any one give you the finger today, pass me the tissues

wanker
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 10:22 am
BE Forum Addict

and if you want it to continue this you are more than welcome to PM me. I dont think the rest of the forum want to hear you calling me a bitch or you referring on other threads that i am a drunken whore
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 10:42 am
BE Enthusiast

back from the school run are you.

did any one give you the finger today, pass me the tissues

wanker
why you dribbling again??

Also I have never referred to you as a drunken whore so not sure where you got that from. I did call you a b***h though.
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 10:59 am
BE Forum Addict

why you dribbling again??

Also I have never referred to you as a drunken whore so not sure where you got that from. I did call you a b***h though.
oh stick your dummy back in.
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 12:15 pm
Forum Regular

MrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud of

I'm decked!

So funny!
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 12:37 pm

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

oh stick your dummy back in.
Are you two married or something? This sounds like conversations I used to have with the ex over breakfast

N.
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 12:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Morecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Norm_uk
Are you two married or something? This sounds like conversations I used to have with the ex over breakfast

N.
What??? Ex???? Sounds like a positive love in. (Insert winkey smiley)
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 5:24 pm
Forum Regular

simple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by shiva
Before the easily pissed off bus stops, I'll point out that this was sent to me by a woman and that the views/images/video link contained within this thread are in no way representative of any opinion or view which may or may not be held by the poster. Reading this post will also nullify any right anyone, be it male or female, has to bitch.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=4wT7zM8XgXQ&eurl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEw5UB2sIvo

Men just do it differently.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.