Wise old head in Dubai

Old Feb 20th 2013, 6:31 am
BE Enthusiast

The_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to all
Default Wise old head in Dubai

This made me laugh! 2 months and he thinks he runs the place!

http://www.panarabiaenquirer.com/wor...wise-old-sage/
Old Feb 20th 2013, 6:36 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default Re: Wise old head in Dubai

Originally Posted by Manchester_QS
This made me laugh! 2 months and he thinks he runs the place!

http://www.panarabiaenquirer.com/wor...wise-old-sage/
Trying to work out if you know the PAE is a joke site or not...

Still, I know everything about Dubai and did within 13 minutes of landing.
Old Feb 20th 2013, 6:37 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
Trying to work out if you know the PAE is a joke site or not...

Still, I know everything about Dubai and did within 13 minutes of landing.
it's a satirical site
Old Feb 20th 2013, 6:41 am
BE Enthusiast

The_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to all

I know it is, I just found it funny because it is true!
Old Feb 20th 2013, 6:42 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Phew.

Yeah it's quality. I especially liked just after sorting my driving license here that someone who'd just turned up told me that I didn't need an eye test or something like that.

One of those awkward moments when you've done something but then get told you can't do it like that.

Old Feb 20th 2013, 6:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Scamp
Phew.

Yeah it's quality. I especially liked just after sorting my driving license here that someone who'd just turned up told me that I didn't need an eye test or something like that.

One of those awkward moments when you've done something but then get told you can't do it like that.

It's best when you go back to the UK and people say you can't do that in Dubai or something along those lines. Even when you reply that you live in Dubai and you can do something they still disagree with you!
Old Feb 20th 2013, 6:51 am
Account Closed

It's best when you go back to the UK and people say you can't do that in Dubai or something along those lines. Even when you reply that you live in Dubai and you can do something they still disagree with you!
Given up telling people I can drink alcohol here.

Oh well, I forgive UK folk because you don't want to be that tosser that comes back once a year and bleats on about how wonderful it is.
Old Feb 20th 2013, 7:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

Best is when some of the commenters do not know it is statire and shoot their mouth.

Like this one,

" Katie Price should get an education before she starts suing anyone. The name Jordan is older than her whole ancestry and is mentioned in the bible, not to mention the fact that the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan has existed well over 40 years prior to her birth! As a Jordanian I find this article not only insulting but a piss take! "

http://www.panarabiaenquirer.com/wor...dom-of-jordan/

Last edited by Boomhauer; Feb 20th 2013 at 7:22 am.
Old Feb 20th 2013, 7:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Brains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond repute

There's some belters on there.

http://www.panarabiaenquirer.com/wor...ars-next-year/

“I interviewed Chris Froome after the race and he was saying that he reached 80kph on the downhills, or something. How is this news? I’ve done 160 in my Lamborghini in the car park of Burger King. And I didn’t need to dress up like a gay spaceman neither,” he added.
Old Feb 20th 2013, 8:06 am
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Brains1983
There's some belters on there.

http://www.panarabiaenquirer.com/wor...ars-next-year/

“I interviewed Chris Froome after the race and he was saying that he reached 80kph on the downhills, or something. How is this news? I’ve done 160 in my Lamborghini in the car park of Burger King. And I didn’t need to dress up like a gay spaceman neither,” he added.
Gay spaceman! Love it! Genuine LOL.
Old Feb 20th 2013, 8:44 am
BE Enthusiast

The website does give some laughs at times!
Old Feb 20th 2013, 8:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

"One of the stupidest articles I’ve ever read. I’ve been living in Qatar for 17 years, although it is very common for people to honk for the “waiter” to get something from the market. But it’s not rare for people to get down to buy their own stuff from the market. I’ve done it so many times and I’m an Arab female. This is not breaking news so to say that the market received it’s first walk-in is an exaggeration. "

With Arab and Asian culture , comments like the above have a high probability of being serious.

http://www.panarabiaenquirer.com/wor...k-in-customer/