Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Who says the Dutch have no sense of humour?

Who says the Dutch have no sense of humour?

Old Apr 9th 2009, 6:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Who says the Dutch have no sense of humour?

This is HEMA's product website............... just click on the link below, wait for it to load............... then wait.............. don't click on anything else..... brilliant.............

http://producten.hema.nl/

Last edited by The Dean; Apr 9th 2009 at 7:16 pm. Reason: crap typing.... been in pub with Chris Wilmot.........
Old Apr 9th 2009, 7:24 pm
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who says the Dutch have no sense of humour?

Originally Posted by The Dean
This is HEMA's product website............... just click on the link below, wait for it to load............... then wait.............. don't click on anything else..... brilliant.............

Yeah..I've seen in the general forum..it was very well thought out !
Old Apr 9th 2009, 8:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Cham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to behold

I love this... I might use a link to this in our digital marketing newsletter at work.
Old Apr 10th 2009, 7:28 am
Banned

AlmostPregnant is a name known to allAlmostPregnant is a name known to allAlmostPregnant is a name known to allAlmostPregnant is a name known to allAlmostPregnant is a name known to allAlmostPregnant is a name known to allAlmostPregnant is a name known to allAlmostPregnant is a name known to allAlmostPregnant is a name known to allAlmostPregnant is a name known to allAlmostPregnant is a name known to all

Something though puzzles me: what the F where you doing on HEMA's website??? Of all the places??
Old Apr 10th 2009, 7:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AlmostPregnant
Something though puzzles me: what the F where you doing on HEMA's website??? Of all the places??
Someone e-mailed me the link, which had been e-mailed to him by someone else, who had a friend who ..... etc.......... etc.

I get loads of stuff like that.
Old Apr 10th 2009, 8:06 am
Banned

AlmostPregnant is a name known to allAlmostPregnant is a name known to allAlmostPregnant is a name known to allAlmostPregnant is a name known to allAlmostPregnant is a name known to allAlmostPregnant is a name known to allAlmostPregnant is a name known to allAlmostPregnant is a name known to allAlmostPregnant is a name known to allAlmostPregnant is a name known to allAlmostPregnant is a name known to all

Someone e-mailed me the link, which had been e-mailed to him by someone else, who had a friend who ..... etc.......... etc.

I get loads of stuff like that.
And how about getting a life? You know, a job, working, coming back home in the evening, kids pestering you, blah blah blah? Should you STILL have some spare time,feel free drop me a line, I got plenty for you to do!
Old Apr 10th 2009, 8:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by AlmostPregnant
And how about getting a life? You know, a job, working, coming back home in the evening, kids pestering you, blah blah blah? Should you STILL have some spare time,feel free drop me a line, I got plenty for you to do!
You can talk............... when you finally do get pregnant, let us know how.......

Mind you, at fewer than 1 post per week, you should have managed it by now.........
Old Apr 10th 2009, 8:47 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

You can talk............... when you finally do get pregnant, let us know how.......

Mind you, at fewer than 1 post per week, you should have managed it by now.........
Old Apr 10th 2009, 1:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

tgfkase beat you to it by a month or so, dean...
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...highlight=hema

MM, xx
Old Apr 10th 2009, 2:11 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
tgfkase beat you to it by a month or so, dean...
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...highlight=hema

MM, xx
I didnt want to be the one to point that out...

Just shows how far behind KSA is tho.... Probably still think donkey jackets are the 'IN' thing....
Old Apr 10th 2009, 2:17 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
I didnt want to be the one to point that out...

Just shows how far behind KSA is tho.... Probably still think donkey jackets are the 'IN' thing....
Hmmmmm, you a bit behind too, he left KSA.