Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Who do you want to sit next to?

View Poll Results: Who do you want to sit next to?
Blonde Cat
30.00%
Miss Eek
30.00%
Littlejimmy
20.00%
SMARMS
30.00%
jbr20
20.00%
MataHairy
40.00%
TwinkleWhiteDwarf
30.00%
Marmite yuck
10.00%
Cheeper
20.00%
Fairybust
40.00%
MadamMedicine
30.00%
WaspWasp
10.00%
Enselflan
30.00%
JollyRogers
50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Who do you want to sit next to?

Old Jun 19th 2007, 2:25 pm
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who do you want to sit next to?

Originally Posted by littlejimmy
No. We are the knights who say Ni.

Twinkle, how can you sit next to yourself?
START AGAIN!
Old Jun 19th 2007, 2:28 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by twinkle-star
START AGAIN!
have you ticked your own name!!!
Old Jun 19th 2007, 2:30 pm
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

I'm picking SAMS so we can talk about the design of my new car and so I can have a ride on his Harley and so he can teach me all about off roading and I am sure you will be entertaining company
Old Jun 19th 2007, 2:55 pm
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
have you ticked your own name!!!
yeah.......just as well makes me look popular.......

Its a pointless vote....

surely we get two votes as we have to be sitting either side of someone and also we may get to the bar beforehand and actually meet the person sitting next to us and they may smell and we may want to change our minds and sit next to whoever we have clicked with at the bar....

Honestly for once i make sense......

Also the smokers need to be seperated from non smokers and dont minds need to be in the middle....
Old Jun 19th 2007, 2:57 pm

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah.......just as well makes me look popular.......

Its a pointless vote....

surely we get two votes as we have to be sitting either side of someone and also we may get to the bar beforehand and actually meet the person sitting next to us and they may smell and we may want to change our minds and sit next to whoever we have clicked with at the bar....

Honestly for once i make sense......

Also the smokers need to be seperated from non smokers and dont minds need to be in the middle....
I totally agree with you xxx
Old Jun 19th 2007, 2:57 pm
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not sitting next to any of you. I'll be under the table tying shoelaces together.
Old Jun 19th 2007, 2:59 pm
Here comes the Sun

Originally Posted by beebee
I totally agree with you xxx
Dont worry you will be with me and MM, jammy and sams in the leper colony smoking section.......
Old Jun 19th 2007, 3:00 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

so Jammy is the most popular then!!! interesting!!! I will let you ladies have him, I am having him for lunch
Old Jun 19th 2007, 3:03 pm

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
so Jammy is the most popular then!!! interesting!!! I will let you ladies have him, I am having him for lunch
not everyone has voted yet...
and how come LJ has 3 votes?

Last edited by beebee; Jun 19th 2007 at 3:05 pm.
Old Jun 19th 2007, 3:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Dont worry you will be with me and MM, jammy and sams in the leper colony smoking section.......
sounds perfect to me, TS...

MM, xx
Old Jun 19th 2007, 3:09 pm
Here comes the Sun

Smoking end:

MM twinkle, bb fairy jammy and sams (next to eck)any order they like.

in the middle- dont minds....

miss eck, (next to smoking sams) marmate then
blue cat and mata

then the seperated non smokers can choose their position at the other end

sorted... Halass... or whatever it is..............
Old Jun 19th 2007, 3:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Smoking end:

MM twinkle, bb fairy jammy and sams (next to eck)any order they like.

in the middle- dont minds....

miss eck, (next to smoking sams) marmate then
blue cat and mata

then the seperated non smokers can choose their position at the other end

sorted... Halass... or whatever it is..............
TS...you're having another sensible moment, i'm worried about you, lol...

MM, xx
Old Jun 19th 2007, 3:12 pm
Forum Regular

jebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud of

At least you arent voting people OFF the table!
Old Jun 19th 2007, 3:13 pm
Here comes the Sun

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
TS...you're having another sensible moment, i'm worried about you, lol...

MM, xx
Roots are coming through..........booked in for thursday .......back to usual self........
Old Jun 19th 2007, 3:14 pm

Originally Posted by jebelaligardener
At least you arent voting people OFF the table!
oh..they considered it!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.