Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Where's The Dean today?

Where's The Dean today?

Old Jan 8th 2008, 2:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

nottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond repute
Default Where's The Dean today?

I notice he is conspicuous by his absence....

Just that I'm waiting for him to reply to a PM.

Not that I'm gay or anything , stalking / hanging around waiting for other men to log on and send me messages n stuff, its all macho stuff we talk about, you understand, like jet fighters, boxing, HD or BluRay etc etc
Old Jan 8th 2008, 2:28 pm
Banned

Old Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Where's The Dean today?

I don't talk about shite like that.
Old Jan 8th 2008, 2:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nottmbantam
I notice he is conspicuous by his absence....

Just that I'm waiting for him to reply to a PM.

Not that I'm gay or anything , stalking / hanging around waiting for other men to log on and send me messages n stuff, its all macho stuff we talk about, you understand, like jet fighters, boxing, HD or BluRay etc etc
I had to do something important...... I was attending a public relations seminar on "How To Make A Good First Impression".

Why do you ask, you ugly nosey wanker?
Old Jan 8th 2008, 2:54 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Old Lob
I don't talk about shite like that.
shy quiet type are you...
Old Jan 8th 2008, 3:00 pm
Banned

Old Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MataHari
shy quiet type are you...
Nice one Ms Hari - I do that too but not as clever as that:

SHy quIet TypE - SHITE

I'm well impressed you are a genius!!!

Will you marry me or let me have a quick one?
Old Jan 8th 2008, 3:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

SHy quIet TypE - SHITE

Er...... you don't know our Ms Hari very well, do you?

I suspect you are about to feel The Dark Side Of The Force......

Excuse me - I'm going to avert my eyes - this could get bloody......
Old Jan 8th 2008, 3:12 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

SHy quIet TypE - SHITE

I believe in long courtships....
Old Jan 8th 2008, 3:14 pm
Banned

Brilliant - that's long a enough courtship. Kit off.
Old Jan 8th 2008, 3:16 pm
hmmmm...nice

Brilliant - that's long a enough courtship. Kit off.
you must be British...seeing you are so subtle