Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Where to get a haircut in Dubai

Where to get a haircut in Dubai

Old Oct 23rd 2007, 11:21 am
Forum Regular

RitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to all
Default Re: Where to get a haircut in Dubai

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
can I recommend Juan at Juan Salon, which at the Park Hotel (next door to Hard Rock Cafe). He works in the ladies salon the majority of the time but has a mens salon downstairs. 75Dhs for a cut and blow dry. Nice guy and good cutter.

Beverly Hills Salon - in inside Burjuman Mall which is down in Bur Dubai
Ah, at last a recomendation within an hour's drive! only kidding, thanks to everyone for all the recommendations.

I think I'll nip in and try and get Juan to give me a blow as it were...
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 11:27 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RitchieD
Ah, at last a recomendation within an hour's drive! only kidding, thanks to everyone for all the recommendations.

before and after pics....please
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 11:32 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

tel 04 3994646
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 11:48 am
Forum Regular

RitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to all

tel 04 3994646
Booked in for 4:30 today, nice!

Not reporting to anyone and working out of your hotel room has it's advantages...
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 11:50 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by MataHari
before and after pics....please
OK, will post them in my gallery for you all to laugh at! Don't know how I'm going to take them though being on my own...
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 12:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

jvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond repute

OK, will post them in my gallery for you all to laugh at! Don't know how I'm going to take them though being on my own...
Get Jaun to do it!
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 1:13 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jvr20
Get Jaun to do it!
Clever shite!!! I hope he likes it or I will be in the bad books!!!
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 1:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

jvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond repute

well on behalf of the board, we all promise to profess to loving the new look whatever happens.
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 1:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jvr20
well on behalf of the board, we all promise to profess to loving the new look whatever happens.
so much so that you will want to run your hands through it after he's removed his sweaty hard hat?
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 2:22 pm
Forum Regular

Well, Juan worked his magic and the results are there for you all to see in the galleries...

I'm not convinved. For some reason he wanted to keep it long at the front to cover up my receding hair-line, can't one grow old gracefully anymore?! Feels and looks like I've got a wig on!

At the end of the day I can just style it how I want but was interested to see what he suggested.
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 2:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Well, Juan worked his magic and the results are there for you all to see in the galleries...

I'm not convinved. For some reason he wanted to keep it long at the front to cover up my receding hair-line, can't one grow old gracefully anymore?! Feels and looks like I've got a wig on!

At the end of the day I can just style it how I want but was interested to see what he suggested.
told you you should have gone to julian...he's english and wouldn't have had any of that cover up nonsense, lol...

seriously though, it looks fine...

MM, xx
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 4:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Good good...Don't worry...Looks masculine...
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 4:35 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Confucius
Good good...Don't worry...Looks masculine...
that's the look Juan was going for I think..
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 4:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

that's the look Juan was going for I think..
Well...At least he got it right the first time...
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 5:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

you should have gone with the shave thug look!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.