Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Where to get a haircut in Dubai

Where to get a haircut in Dubai

Old Oct 21st 2007, 4:43 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where to get a haircut in Dubai

Originally Posted by lionheart
I have a good memory
so you put those on on purpose...to annoy me
Old Oct 21st 2007, 4:47 pm
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MataHari
so you put those on on purpose...to annoy me
Of course...especially as you won't wear short skirts and stockings.
Old Oct 21st 2007, 4:49 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Of course...especially as you won't wear short skirts and stockings.
not in public anyway...
Old Oct 21st 2007, 8:06 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

What a bunch of poofters! Just go to any Indian barber in Karama and pay AED15 for a pefectly good haircut. Yes, they have those electric trimmers as well as scissors. Been using them for over 8 years in Jeddah and Dubai with no complaints yet...no sarcastic remarks from MH please.
All I can say is Oh dear Can you post a pic of your hair cut for us all to see
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 4:03 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by Fairydust
All I can say is Oh dear Can you post a pic of your hair cut for us all to see
a recent pic that is...none of that old crap
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 4:21 am
Account Closed

a recent pic that is...none of that old crap
Je ne comprends pas, cherie...
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 4:26 am
hmmmm...nice

Je ne comprends pas, cherie...
a recent pic...with your new hair on it...what is there not to comprend...
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 4:58 am
Account Closed

a recent pic...with your new hair on it...what is there not to comprend...
Just trying to recall when I went shopping to buy new hair...
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 5:00 am
hmmmm...nice

Just trying to recall when I went shopping to buy new hair...
I think you got some only a few days ago...
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 5:08 am
Account Closed

I think you got some only a few days ago...
Nahh...that was just my regular short, back and sides. My hair is the same as it was 25 years ago...no grey or bald patches...how about yours?
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 5:12 am
hmmmm...nice

Nahh...that was just my regular short, back and sides. My hair is the same as it was 25 years ago...no grey or bald patches...how about yours?
look in the gallery...my hair is on display for all to see
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 8:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

look in the gallery...my hair is on display for all to see
Ritchie - the best haircut i've found in Dubai is at Beverley Hills in Bur Juman. The Phillipino guys there are all queer as X-mas (my guy used to be a Tranny show-girl in Bangkok, he showed me the photos to prove it. Was quite a babe as a chic, actually). Not only are they artisans of coiffurage, but they also do a great line in facials & massage....

About DHS 60 for a wash cut & blow, as I recall...
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 8:43 am
Greying Member

Rog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
Ritchie - the best haircut i've found in Dubai is at Beverley Hills in Bur Juman. The Phillipino guys there are all queer as X-mas (my guy used to be a Tranny show-girl in Bangkok, he showed me the photos to prove it. Was quite a babe as a chic, actually). Not only are they artisans of coiffurage, but they also do a great line in facials & massage....

Ahem, job or dry?

But then, you knew someone would ask that didn't you?
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 9:24 am
Forum Regular

RitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to allRitchieD is a name known to all

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie

Sounds, erm, interesting! Need more info though, is Beverley Hills an area or a mall and where is Bur Juman?
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 10:12 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

can I recommend Juan at Juan Salon, which at the Park Hotel (next door to Hard Rock Cafe). He works in the ladies salon the majority of the time but has a mens salon downstairs. 75Dhs for a cut and blow dry. Nice guy and good cutter.

Beverly Hills Salon - in inside Burjuman Mall which is down in Bur Dubai

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.