British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   Where to buy Green 4.2.0(WE-ED) in UAE (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/where-buy-green-4-2-0-we-ed-uae-898695/)

mission Jun 29th 2017 12:29 pm

Where to buy Green 4.2.0(WE-ED) in UAE

i've just seen this thread on another forum :lol:

Dubai is a friendly place with lots of smokers but very few people have access to good buds. My friend linked me with a guy, he has the best buds in UAE. He is discreet, 100% reliable and deals face2face. For all those seeking the best buds in Dubai, you can reach him at
CLARKDEVLIN84 (AT) YAHOO (DOT)COM and he will hook you up with the best

and then someone commented the below
Are you having a laugh! You know the penalty for this is 4 years in prison and MUCH longer for dealing. You're a fool for posting such illegal activities.
then OP commented
I have dealt with the guy and he is discreet. you won't understand if you aint a stoner.
I suffer from severe back pain and medical marijuana helps me relax ..in a country like UAE, finding weed is almost impossible so when you find a reliable hook up like Clark D, then its like you struck oil..
I just wish to pass the info to all those who need meds like myself..helping my brethren in need

Of course it's impossible because it's ILLEGAL!!! What do you not understand about that? As I said, 4 years prison, or much longer for the dealers. And you've just put contact details on an open and public forum. Clearly your brain is affected!
I have prescription and can use medical marijuana back home..but here, they dont recognise my card....like I said earlier, you won't understand the importance of medical marijuana if you are not a patient or user..there are certain things that are beyond the understanding of an ordinary mind like yours
No they don't accept it for medical use here, because it's ILLEGAL! If you get caught, you're going to jail, it's really as simple as that. Your post promoting the sale of and giving out details is also illegal and not allowed.
I fully understand. But here you abide by the rules, there are no ifs or buts and that's that.
I'm sure admin will remove your post soon enough because it's ILLEGAL!

martinbkk Jun 29th 2017 12:42 pm

Re: Where to buy Green 4.2.0(WE-ED) in UAE

Do ya think Clark D might find himself on the wrong end of a sting op some time soon :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Truly though these people need some straight advice. Don't come here!

scrubbedexpat141 Jun 29th 2017 1:12 pm

Good grief.

Some people just exist on another planet or in another realm don't they?

Idiots.

Meow Jun 29th 2017 1:51 pm

They must be permanently stoned if they haven't realised the idiocy of what they are saying.

What a div! :lol:

Dubaiexile Jun 29th 2017 1:52 pm

Originally Posted by Scamp (Post 12283065)
Good grief.

Some people just exist on another planet or in another realm don't they?

Idiots.

Well if the shit is that good, then obviously he is still on that other planet/realm

Peace man :eek:

Irishbeekeeper Jun 29th 2017 3:40 pm

Another version of me from 10 years ago would have emailed Mr. Devlin just to test it out and maybe even go meet and sample his products. But not in this country, not worth it.
Besides Im going to Pakistan this July anyway. So yeah......

mission Jul 2nd 2017 9:48 am

Originally Posted by Norm_uk (Post 12283308)
Which forum was that in?

N.

Internations - but i've just checked and the thread has been removed

Dubaiexile Jul 3rd 2017 5:32 am

No wonder I got no response to my email...only wanted an eighth for the weekend lol !

DXBtoDOH Jul 4th 2017 2:56 pm

National is reporting a 37 year old Brit was arrested for cocaine possession in Tecom (it will never be Barsha Heights to me).

How long are these drug sentences?

Can't believe how stupid some people are.

IKnowNothing Jul 4th 2017 3:43 pm

Originally Posted by DXBtoDOH (Post 12286679)
National is reporting a 37 year old Brit was arrested for cocaine possession in Tecom (it will never be Barsha Heights to me).

How long are these drug sentences?

Can't believe how stupid some people are.

You'd be amazed at how many people (expats) are arrested here for drugs, most are now sent back very quickly, the jails can't cope and why should they?

Not saying that's a deterrent mind you.

ETA

Police were tipped-off about the 37-year-old Briton.

Really? "Grassed" up (did you see what i (kinda) did there)?

2 year plus deport, which is half what it used to be.

Desert Dog Jul 5th 2017 6:27 am

Originally Posted by IKnowNothing (Post 12286700)
Police were tipped-off about the 37-year-old Briton.

Really? "Grassed" up (did you see what i (kinda) did there)?

2 year plus deport, which is half what it used to be.

Do the police still give you a financial reward for grassing people up?

Oh, and Internations refused my application to join! B@stids....

IKnowNothing Jul 5th 2017 6:30 am

Originally Posted by Desert Dog (Post 12287109)

Yep.

And who would want to be a member of a club that let's me in anyway.

mission Jul 5th 2017 6:40 am

Originally Posted by Desert Dog (Post 12287109)

are you serious? they virtually let anyone with a pulse join :lol:

mission Jul 5th 2017 6:45 am

You'd be amazed at how many people (expats) are arrested here for drugs, most are now sent back very quickly, the jails can't cope and why should they?

very true....i had a mate locked up because of visa issues (i think he did approx 1 month or so while his visa situation was being sorted) and he was telling me the prisons are full of dealers and users and most of them are young emiraties. All emiraties in the prison, are the king pins and treat all non arabs as their b*tches.
I remember when i sold my Golf R to a local kid - he was barely 21 and he told me that they all do weed and that's its very common amongst them - but they won't touch alcohol lol.

jam25mack Jul 5th 2017 7:17 am

Quite a bit this recently was due to the fact that the rozzers picked up a dealer who then shopped all his customers who in turn passed it on down the chain. Quite a few of them happened to be westerners.

IMO tho anyone stupid enough to be dabbling over here deserves to get pulled. If that's you're thing just head away for the weekend and indulge elsewhere where the rules are more lax. Probably cheaper in the long run too.