When its over its over

Old Jun 22nd 2010, 3:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default When its over its over

Anyone know how you can block numbers on your mobile so you dont receive calls or texts?

Last edited by kittycat1; Jun 22nd 2010 at 4:04 pm. Reason: too much info!
Old Jun 22nd 2010, 4:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: When its over its over

Originally Posted by kittycat1
Why oh why do people decide to send angry texts months/years after a relationship has ended? Especially when its just been a casual fling! What makes it worse is when you delete the number and just have angry texts and no idea who its coming from but you don't want to text back and encourage them!

I think mobiles should have an alcohol detector which disable the phone and some sort of ex detector which does the same!

Do I respond saying just sod off even though I'm not sure who it is or just let them vent or is there anyway I can block the number?
I had a friend once, who was lethal with her mobile when she had been drinking, would send texts to ex's that clearly did not want to have anything further to do with her, very desperate. Mobiles and drunk women, lethal.

Don't reply, no reaction is better than any reaction, shows you are really not bothered by them or care about them at all

I think you can get numbers blocked, not sure though.
Old Jun 22nd 2010, 4:05 pm
Banned

Storm Cat is on a distinguished road

If the guy ever really and truly ever cared for you he would never be mean- even after you've rejected him, and yes if you have no interest whatsoever you need to tell him to "sod off." If you don't he might think there is still hope.
Old Jun 22nd 2010, 4:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Why oh why do people decide to send angry texts months/years after a relationship has ended? Especially when its just been a casual fling! What makes it worse is when you delete the number and just have angry texts and no idea who its coming from but you don't want to text back and encourage them!

I think mobiles should have an alcohol detector which disable the phone and some sort of ex detector which does the same!

Do I respond saying just sod off even though I'm not sure who it is or just let them vent or is there anyway I can block the number?
Completely ignore it.Whoever it is will firstly get pssed off that they arent getting a rise and then get bored of trying!
Old Jun 22nd 2010, 4:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Storm Cat
If the guy ever really and truly ever cared for you he would never be mean- even after you've rejected him, and yes if you have no interest whatsoever you need to tell him to "sod off." If you don't he might think there is still hope.
Oh I so disagree with all of the above.

Egos can be a dangerous thing
Old Jun 22nd 2010, 4:08 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Grace O Malley
Don't reply, no reaction is better than any reaction, shows you are really not bothered by them or care about them at all
Really dumb advice- You gotta tell him to go away one time. At least once
Old Jun 22nd 2010, 4:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone know how you can block numbers on your mobile so you dont receive calls or texts?
You cant block certain numbers.Its all or nothing.....get a new sim!
Old Jun 22nd 2010, 4:10 pm
Banned

Oh I so disagree with all of the above.

Egos can be a dangerous thing

I'm a man...Were talking about men here. You don't understand them. Tell him to never contact you again.
Old Jun 22nd 2010, 4:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

I would have made it clear that that was that, I'm not one to string them along and I've been in Dubai for 9 months so we're talking quite a while ago!

Can't change my number as I use it for business in the UK, guess I'll just delete before even opening.
Old Jun 22nd 2010, 4:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Really dumb advice- You gotta tell him to go away one time. At least once
Dumb? In your little opinion dear.

I would imagine that she has already told him to disappear. Replying is only opening up a new dialogue, which she does not want and will only give him the wrong impression and maybe an illusion that he may have a chance for a reconcilliatoin.
Old Jun 22nd 2010, 4:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

I'm a man...Were talking about men here. You don't understand them. Tell him to never contact you again.
So women do not understand men? Oh please....
Old Jun 22nd 2010, 4:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I would have made it clear that that was that, I'm not one to string them along and I've been in Dubai for 9 months so we're talking quite a while ago!

Can't change my number as I use it for business in the UK, guess I'll just delete before even opening.
He will soon get bored.Dont rise to it,that is what he wants.Take the high road girl!
Old Jun 22nd 2010, 4:18 pm
Banned

Dumb? In your little opinion dear.

I would imagine that she has already told him to disappear. Replying is only opening up a new dialogue, which she does not want and will only give him the wrong impression and maybe an illusion that he may have a chance for a reconcilliatoin.
Guys arn't that simple. You can communicate with them and tell them there's no chance, and they can accept that.
Old Jun 22nd 2010, 4:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Guys arn't that simple. You can communicate with them and tell them there's no chance, and they can accept that.
Its not just guys that are not that simple, women are as equally complex and confusing.
Old Jun 22nd 2010, 4:21 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
He will soon get bored.Dont rise to it,that is what he wants.Take the high road girl!
You girls don't have have any respect for men do you? You talk about them like you'd talk about a 5 year old. Like your talking about a misbehaving child

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.